Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift

Go down

Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift  Empty Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Over summer vacation Stark had convinced his mother to take him to his favorite shop in Paris, the one where he got all his favorite hats. He wasn't sure if his new friend from the carriages remembered that the boy had promised to get him a hat like the one he'd stolen from the blonde but he figured it didn't matter much if he remembered or not because he would remind him when he brought him the gift. The young boy had walked around the shop for awhile trying to decide which color would look best on Fane. Finally he chose a black one with white around the middle, he thought they would match the boy's gloves he was so proud of.

Upon returning to the school Stark spent the first few days trying to find his friend at meal times but was having no luck, he was often scared back to his own table when a seventh year shooed the boy off. Finally he decided to find his dorm and give him it there. It wasn't too hard to find the dorm so he walked up to the door hoping he was inside, if not he would feel silly. The blonde cautiously knocked on the door a few times and waited for someone to answer. He let out the breathe hed been holding when the familiar black haired boy appeared on the other side. "I've been looking for you everywhere. I have a gift for you." He said with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift  Empty re:

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Fane never expected visitors much, but when he heard the knock upon his door, he was so excited he didn't care who was behind it. He was half expecting to see the scowling face of one of the Professors at Beauxbatons, who would probably tell him he got detention for one thing or another. Instead, his eyes landed on a much smaller figure and Fane grinned.

"Come inside!" He said, before Stark could open his mouth. He grabbed the boy by his tie and lead him in, closing the door behind him. He didn't hang out much with Stark, but he liked the boy very much. Mostly because he promised him a gift, even though he was sure the boy had forgotten about that, seeing as it had been nearly a year since he had made that promise. However, Fane figured it was the thought that counted.

Ironically, Stark mentioned that he had a gift for him then. Raising an eyebrow, Fane stared at the boy intently. "What is it?" He asked, excited by the idea of a gift. He wondered if this meant he ought to get something for Stark in return.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift  Empty Re: Dorm #7: Long Awaited Gift

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Stark was glad to find that he had the right room, and above that he was glad that Fane was in his room he wouldn't have liked to explain to his roommate why he was there. When he finally saw his friends face appear behind the door he opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything Fane had him by the tie pulling him into the room. Once inside he was finally able to say what he wanted and smiled happily when his friend asked what it was. He wasn't sure if the older boy remembered the promise the strawberry blonde made him the year before and his question made him think he didn't remember even more. "Remember last year when you stole my hat and I told you I'd get you one like it?" He asked practically bouncing in place from excitement.

He held the box up to Fane with a big smile, he was proud of himself sure that he would like it as it was much like the one he stole last year, only it matched his gloves better. "Open it." Stark told his friend now actually starting to bounce a little in place. He wasn't sure what he would do if the boy hated, but he didn't think he would. He didn't hang out with Fane as much as he'd like to but he thought he knew him well enough to find a suitable hat, and he would know if he was right soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 am

For a moment, Fane hadn't a clue what was it that the third year could have possible brought him, thinking that the promise for a hat had been forgotten. That was, until the boy mentioned their first encounter story and Fane's face light up like fireworks in a sky. "You didn't!?" Fane shouted in excitement, his hazel eyes wide. He attempted for a moment to look about the boy's person to spot the present he brought him, then it was presented to him.

Like a dog given a new treat, Fane wasted no time in snatching the box up and did not wait for Stark's order to start opening it. He ripped the wrappings from the box and then pulled it open. "You did!" He cried, as he pulled the black and white striped hat from the box. "Oh it's beautiful! It matches my skeleton gloves!" Immediately it went onto his head and Fane flew across the room to catch Stark in a tight embrace. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," Fane confessed, still excited beyond belief. He didn't even think, he just did it, and turned his head sideways to plant a quick kiss on his friend's cheek. "Thank you," He said, and he didn't throw around that word much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Stark had worn his own hat, the black one with the black band that Fane had stolen, for this visit even though was wearing his uniform and wasn't supposed to have the hat with it. He wanted them to both be wearing their hats when he gave it to his friend. He giggled when the boy wasted no time in opening the gift, not even needing his pressure to open it faster. His smile grew wider when he saw how Fane's face lit up when he saw the hat inside the box, he wasted no time in placing it over his slick black hair.

The Montagnard was about to comment on the beauty of the hat and how he had purposely made it look like his gloves when suddenly Fane closed the space between them way too fast. The boy knocked Stark's hat onto the floor, which he always had placed slightly off balance near the back of his head. He didn't mind losing his hat though and simply hugged his friend back equally as tight, the boy just loved hugs so much so he didn't care about much else right then. Stark giggled at the sudden kiss on his cheek and smiled even more and tightened his embrace, "So you hate it do you?" He said giggling even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Fane never considered himself a hug person, but he was one to crave attention and hugs were about as much attention one could get without things starting to get a bit romantic. Stark's hugs in particular, Fane found, were warm and genuine and Fane was finding himself having trouble letting go of the younger boy. When he did, he stooped down to pick up Stark's hat that had fallen off sometime during the hug and placed it back on the strawberry blonde's head.

"Yeah I hated it," Fane said, facetiously. "That only explains why I almost cried upon seeing it," Fane remarked and then pulled a sly grin. He looked Stark in the face, finding himself liking the boy even more than when he had walked into the room. His eyes suddenly fell to his beat up converse, as he kicked the carpet sheepishly. "People, erm, people don't usually give me gifts. I suppose it's because I'm not the most like able of boys." He looked back up at Stark. "I guess I'm telling you that because I want you to know how much it means to me. Not just because it's a hat, but because it's a present for no reason at all." His hand reached up and adjusted Stark's hat. "Now I will have to give you something as equally as great in return," He said, with a hint of promise. He just needed to figure out just what that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down