Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Long Time No See

Go down

Long Time No See Empty Long Time No See

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 am

Anna remembered her first day at Beauxbatons pretty well, she had been home-schooled most of her life and was horrible at making friends, but one boy had been kind enough to introduce himself on that day. He had been so nice and sweet to her, but after they had both been sorted, they didn't really talk much any more, she had gone off into Quidditch just like his brother and he had well....she did not really know, but she felt like she should change that considering the whole idea that he had been her first person she had met and befriended when she came to the school. When she entered the Grand Hall, she noticed his sitting at a table by himself, smiling she walked up and sat down. "Hi...mind if I sit here?" She asked nicely. He had grown up so much from what she had remembered, but then again...so had she.

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See Empty Re: Long Time No See

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 am

After the wedding this summer Sawyer was starting to realize that it wasn't going to be long before he was going to graduate. Normally when a person realizes this they start to act more grown up, or look to the future to be sure they were prepared but not Sawyer, he was even more determined to stay young at heart than ever before. So even though he was a prefect now he was still pulling pranks and childishly avoiding the library for studying as he had first year. He had already had the conversation with Payton about what they will do when they graduate but that didn't mean he had to dwell on it.

At breakfast this morning he was trying to convince Payton to join him in a new prank and it seemed to be going well until he remembered that he had to get something from a professor and promised to discuss it later. He left the grand hall and left Sawyer sitting there alone to finish his breakfast. He wasn't alone long though before someone else came over and sat down, and then funny enough asked if he minded. "What if I had said yes? You were already sitting so it wouldn't have mattered right? But I suppose since you're here you might as well stay, it's not like I bite..." He trailed off for a moment before adding, "very hard." with a smirk. "You're on the quidditch team aren't you? As the keeper, we used to talk first year didn't we?" He asked then finally taking a good look at his new table mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Annaliese smiled as he started to crack jokes about how she had sat down without him even answering if she could or not. She chuckled a bit. "Sorry about that." She shrugged a bit. She soon found herself being asked questions and being recognized for quidditch and such. "Yeah!" She nodded and smiled. "I play with your brother. He is a really good asset to the team." She smiled and stretched for a second and settled back down. "So what have you been doing for 5 terms?" She asked. It had really been a long time since they talked, too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:44 am

Sawyer smiled at her laughing at his statement, most people would try apologizing or leaving but not many recognized it as a joke. He chuckled at her apology that was obviously not sincere. "Nahh I suppose you can stay. I've had worse company." He told her with crocked smile. He was glad he had gotten the right person when she confirmed she was the one that played quidditch with Payton. He didn't want to talk about quidditch though so he simply didn't say anything in return and just nodded at the comment

He looked up at the ceiling at her question as if deep in thought. He did think a bit though about what all he had done but decided the important things were all the same. But he was only going to share the fun stuff like always. "Oh you know same as always, pulling pranks and raising hell." He said with a smirk."how about you, anything interesting?" Sawyer said turning the question around on her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Annalise's wasn't about to spill her life story to this boy. It was not his job to listen to how awful her life had been outside of school, or how she'd gotten engaged and so on. She shrugged, "Nothing much besides Quidditch...I made a couple friends, like Percy and Cassie...but they both left Beauxbatons...I'm considering it as well..." She said in truth. And she really was...she didn't have many friends here and the ones that she did either graduated or moved...now wasn't that just the way of it. Sighing to herself, she looked up at the boys face. She didn't want to bore him, so she inquired about his pranks, "so, do tell about these pranks you've pulled?" She smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down