Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm 3: Gift Exchange

Go down

Dorm 3: Gift Exchange Empty Dorm 3: Gift Exchange

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 am

Cameron decided it was best to get all of his friend's something for the holidays even if he got nothing in return. He didn't real care if he got anything in return, a smile was enough for the second year. He only had a handful of friends and he was perfectly fine with that because he liked being able to name all of his friends without forgetting anyone's name. He loved having one on one conversations and he felt like a true friend with his friends. He hoped they found him as a good friend as he found them. He had already given Wolfgang his gift and he was waiting to give Kayla her present. So, it was now Isobel's turn to get a gift.

He wasn't sure what to get the confusing girl but he settled on a small bottle of perfume and brought her some candy his brother had made. If she didn't like the perfume, she had the candy. If she didn't like the candy then she had the perfume. And if she didn't like either, he would feel bad for getting her a bad gift.

He knocked on her door two times and waited patiently with the wrapped packages. "Hello," he grinned when she opened the door. "Can I come in? I come baring gifts."

Back to top Go down

Dorm 3: Gift Exchange Empty Re: Dorm 3: Gift Exchange

Post by Isobel Green Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Isobel was sitting in her room at her desk She was struggling to write a paragraph on werewolves. This far in the year, spelling was important. And Isobel wasn't getting the hang of it.

She was grateful to hear a knock on the door. She pushed herself up out of her chair and rushed to the door. She smoothed her hair.

When she opened the door, she was glad to see Cameron. "Come in!" she said, excitedly. "You just saved my sanity."

Isobel almost missed the part about gifts. She was actually happy that he got her something. She got him something, and if he hadn't got her something, it would be awkward to give it to him. It would mean that they weren't on the exact same friendship wavelength.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Cameron. But that's okay, because I got you a gift too," she said, pointing at a box with blue shiny wrapping paper on it. "Do you want to open them now or wait until the day?"
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:03 am

Cmaeron grinned brightly when he friend answered the door. It was always nice to see her face, like any of his other friends. He bit his bottom lip and entered her room with her present behind his back. He didn't want to exchange gifts yet, he wanted to talk first. Kayla had come to his dorm and tried to talk to him about Isobel. He didn't understand why she had even asked him about his friend. "I understand that you and my sister don't get along well," he said before taking a seat on the ground. He didn't feel like sitting on the bed and thought the floor would be better. "She came by my dorm the other day." If his sister was worried about him then she was weird, there was nothing to worry about.

"We have to open them today," he stated. If they waited then he would grow impatient and that wasn't going to be good at all. He held his present out for her to take. "Open it," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:19 pm

"No. Kayla and I don't get along," Isobel agreed. Kayla had gotten on Isobel's bad side for trying to correct her mistakes. And while Isobel's temper was a problem, Kayla should have been smart enough to not mess with her. That was the way of the girl. You were just supposed to know. And maybe Isobel took it too far with the insult, but it was over now. No sense in crying over it. And Isobel had been trying her best to not even converse with the girl to avoid hurting her best friend's feelings. Isobel was mean. Cameron wasn't.

Isobel took the gift from Cameron. "Get yours from off of my desk," she said, pointing at the gift again.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down