Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #6: The Gift of Giving

Go down

Dorm #6: The Gift of Giving Empty Dorm #6: The Gift of Giving

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Caleb was known for being a nice kid, he believed that he had good karma because of that. It was around the holidays and Caleb was super excited to give his two best mates presents. He didn't expect anything in return, he just enjoyed the thought of giving someone something that would make them happy. When people were happy, Caleb was happy. Caleb had spent hours looking for gifts for his friends and finally found something that was just about perfect. He even decorated a Christmas card and added glitter! The glitter had made a mess and was now all over his room and hands. But he didn't mind it all too much. He promised his roommate to clean the glitter up as best he could but there was no way to get all the glitter up.

He was glad his roommate had left before Quinn came and he also promised to be gone for a long time. He made sure Quinn's present was in tact, Candy thought it was a new toy that she could claw at, and wrapped a blue ribbon around it and tied it into a bow. "Perfect!" he said in delight, he really hoped Quinn would like his candy, invitation to Caleb's home for the summer, and a knitter blue scarf that Caleb had made himself (it didn't turn out as good as he hoped).

He put the card on top of Quinn's present and jump for joy when he heard a knock at his door. "Come in, come in!" He opened the door and gestured for his best friend to come in. "I'm glad you're here!" He ran over to his bed and grabbed the present. "Here!" He couldn't wait to see Quinn's reaction. "No time to talk and catch up, open it up!"

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: The Gift of Giving Empty Re: Dorm #6: The Gift of Giving

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Quentin enjoyed hanging around Caleb and it was safe to say that Caleb was easily his best friend. However, when the snow started to fall, it seemed that the blue-haired boy had found himself preoccupied and didn't get to see his friend nearly as much as he wanted to. When he received invitation to his best mate's dorm, there was no questioning whether or not he was going.

He had hardly knocked on the door before his friend flung it open and was ushering him inside. "Hi! How are-?" But his words were cut off by a wrapped box being tossed into his arms. He nearly dropped his own gift for Caleb, now happy that he had decided to bring it along with him, but instead placed it calmly down and brought his attention to the gift Caleb was all so eager for him to open. It took little time for the blue-haired boy to rip through the paper.

"Candy!" He should've known, given who it was. He then found something blue in there. He pulled it out. "My favorite color! Did you make this?" He wrapped the oddly shaped scarf around his neck. "It feels like it was made with love!" Lastly, he found the slip of paper with writing in Caleb's familiar scrawl. "Cool! I've always wanted to go to your house!" For Merlin knew how boring his own was. He leaned over and hugged his friend. "thanks!"

He reached for his gift for Caleb, seeming a lot less quality after seeing what Caleb had given him, but it was better than not giving his friend anything. The package included fuzzy and ostentatiously colored socks (which Quinn thought to be lucky), a teddy bear that was super plush and soft and had a smile that reminded him of Caleb and box of chocolates, because it seemed ungodly to give Caleb a present that didn't have candy with it.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Caleb was glad that Quinn seemed to like his gift, he had put a lot of thought into it. "My knitting skills aren't the best but you can see that its a scarf though." He was going to have to improve his skills so he could make an even better one. "I'm glad you like your present!" A grin spread across the boy's face, he had made someone happy. That was good enough for him but he was still glad that Quinn had gotten him a present too. "Oh, thanks!" He ripped on the gift and grinned even wider at the contents.

He pulled out the socks and put them on his hands. "So soft!" He opened and closed his hand, making it look like the socks were talking. "Thank you, Quinn," he said in a squeaky voice then laughed at his own voice. He took them off and set them on his lap. "Ooo! Teddy!" He pulled the soft teddy bear out of the box and hugged it close to him. "Its so soft! You just got me all the good soft things, didn't you?" He put the bear down and grabbed the box of chocolates. "Yummy! Chocolate!"

"Thanks Quinn! You're awesome!" He pulled the other boy into a hug and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. He saw people exchange kisses as thank yours in movies and thought it was a pretty good idea. "I love my gift!" He let go over his friend and opened his box of chocolates. "Want one?" He picked one up and stuffed it into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Quentin watched with anticipation as Caleb opened up his gift then. He wasn't exactly sure what to get Caleb, so settled with getting him more than one object. One by one, Quinn watched Caleb pull apart each gift and displayed appreciation for each, which brought a smile to Quinn's face. He would've been devastated if Caleb hated his gift and then proceeded to assume that because his gift wasn't that good, that Quinn didn't like him that much anymore, which, of course, wasn't true at all.

However, the worst wasn't to come, and Quinn giggled as Caleb pulled him into a hug, thanking him, and then planting a kiss on his cheek. Quentin didn't mind so much. He thought it was more of a sign of how strong their friendship was.

"I'm glad! I love my gift too!" He said, readjusting the oddly shaped scarf. He liked it, nonetheless. It had more personality than any store bought scarf had. "Thanks mate!" he accepted a chocolate from the box.

Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

"You're very welcome." His attention turned back to the stuffed teddy bear, he had to pick out a good name for the toy. But what was a good name? "I don't know what to name it. Or if it's a boy or girl." If he couldn't decide on a gender, then he couldn't decide on a name. "What do you think?" He stuffed another piece of chocolate into his mouth and chewed. "He or she needs a story too. Like, maybe it was fighting pirates or something and then was captured and sold as a toy! How cool would that be?"

"I've gotten all my friends Christmas gifts, there's Paige's." He pointed to a long wrapped box in the corner. "I have to keep wrapping it cause Candy thinks it's a toy. I hope she likes her gift too, I worked hard on it." Then when he got home, he'd start his shopping for his family because he didn't quite trust his cousins to stay out of their presents. "What are you doing for Christmas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down