Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps

Go down

Dorm #4:  Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps Empty Dorm #4: Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Stupid busy Philip. Who was going to hangout with her? She didn't want to pester Harley and Philip wanted some alone time to study. What even is alone time? Ugh. Can't he just memorize key parts of lectures like a normal human and not spend a day buried in a text book? She huffed and sat up. She had no new electronics to toy around with and she was pretty keen on not touching her newest computer because of the fact it at League of Legends on it. She needed something to do other than play a game though. She wanted to talk to someone. And then it hit her like a high speed train crash or a fist or a hippo biting off her leg, she could talk to her dorm mate - Christine!

How to interact with her though - that was the question. She had never really had many gripes with her roommate, and she hadn't had any fun adventures or conversations with her either. It was a shame. Christine seemed more than nice enough and Charlie could always use another friend. She flicked some hair over her shoulder and began to make a list. A list on how to get to know her dorm mate better, or better put as a list on how to get herself in Christine into a conversation. In the end the piece of loose leaf paper ended up looking somewhat like this:

How to get to know Christine?
Step one: Say "Hello."
Step two: Ask her "How was your day?"
Step three: Inform her of boredom and subsequently ask "Do you want to hang?"
Step four: Assuming she complies ask her to "Tell a little bit about herself."
Step five: Become best friends forever with dorm mate.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4:  Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps Empty Re: Dorm #4: Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Donat was odd. Very odd. He sent her something for her birthday which she could not understand at all. Christine held up the strange toy. A toy which he called a one-eyed one-horned purple people eater. She shook her head at the ugly toy and sighed. What on earth was one of those? And where on earth did he get it from? She shook her head again. She would have no choice but to keep it and she hoped the toy would not give her nightmares.

With the toy under one arm she opened the door of her dorm room and saw someone she perhaps could ask. Stephanie had been unavailable for some reason or another. Who knew with her? She'd gone really odd lately. Charlotte on the other hand was here. Not strange at all since they did share a dorm room. What was strange was the number of times they had a conversation of any sort. Hardly at all.

Christine sat on her bed and faced her dorm mate. "May I ask you a question?" she queried. "That is if you are not too busy." She spied the sheet of paper on the other girl's bed and tried to look at what was written on it. Unfortunately she was sitting at the wrong angle to see. "Or perhaps I am interrupting you at a time when you are occupied with your studies?"

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4:  Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps Empty Re: Dorm #4: Getting to Know Your Dorm Mate in Five Easy Steps

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Charlie looked up at Christine. "Of course you can ask me anything. I'm not busy. I was just taking a break from studying." Charlie closed her notebook and set it on the ground laying back. "Now spill." She giggled softly. Charlie was rather excited to hear whatever it as that Christine wanted to tell her. Charlie rested her hands behind her head and looked at Christine. She wondered if it was going to be some deep dark spiritual question or if it was going to be something kind of light and silly. Regardless, Charlotte was going to give a thoughtful response unless the question required a not so thoughtful response, then she wouldn't give a thoughtful response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:48 am

Christine held up the toy. "Do you know what this is? My cousin called it a 'Purple People Eater' but I have never heard of one. He told me to ask Stephanie but I cannot find her." She grimaced and added, "I do not like it. How could anyone think a toy which ate people was cute and cuddly?" Her cousin was very odd these days. As odd as her sister. Her only hope was that Charlotte would be able to help her puzzle through this strange business of a purple toy with one eye, one horn and a reputation for eating people. Nasty business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down