Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

White Ball of Fluff

Go down

White Ball of Fluff Empty White Ball of Fluff

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 am

Caleb walked into the pet shop, ready to find an animal that would be the perfect companion. He had never had a pet before and he hoped he would make a great owner. He just needed to find a great pet. His eyes wondered around the shop, looking at the different pets. "I want them all!" Of course he couldn't have them all and had to choose only one. And it would be a hard decision.

He made eye contact with a beautiful pure white fluffy kitten. He knew this was the one. This was his pet. What to name it? Snowball? No. Maybe he should figure out the gender first before trying to give it a name. He picked up the ball of fluff and held it gently against him. "Aren't you the cutest thing?" He petted the kitten behind its ear and it purred loudly.

Last edited by Caleb Miller on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

White Ball of Fluff Empty Re: White Ball of Fluff

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Adela walked into the pet shop wondering what type of pet she would get. She loved animals and couldn't wait to have one as her new companion. Looking around, Adela saw many different pets to choose from. There were owls and cats and toads and other animals that she had seen many times before. They didn't seem very magical. There had to be something she hadn't seen before. Just then, Adela looked over to an area that had what looked like little balls of fur. At first glance, she thought that they were just toys for the other animals, but with a closer look she saw that they were moving. She walked over to the little fur balls and saw a little sign sitting in front of them that said "Pygmy Puffs" on it.They were the cutest little things that she had ever seen. She had to have one.

Adela decided to pick out which one she wanted. Most of them were pink or purple, and asleep. There was one that stood out from the others and caught her eye. A small, crimson red one kept jumping up and down when she walked over. It was the same color as her hair and seemed very pleased to see her. Adela picked the little puff up and it got even more excited. The puff ran up her arm and sat on her shoulder, nestling up against her neck. She new that this was the one for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Once Caleb noticed another student in the shop, his attention turned to her. This was a chance to make a new friend! The first thing he saw was her red hair. "Whoa! Its like your head is on fire!" Obviously it wasn't, but Caleb gave her hair another look to make sure. "Hi! I'm Caleb!" He then realized that he should keep his voice low so he didn't scare the animals.

The cat in his arms ignored his loud voice and fell right to sleep. This cat was perfect. It would need to ignore his loud voice all the time. "I should name you Candy." He said the the sweet little kitten. It purred in response. He took that as a sign that it liked its name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:54 pm

When Adela's new pet heard someone yelling, it hid in her hair. The pygmy puff's fur blended in perfectly with her hair, making it almost invisible. Adela turned her attention to the boy that was talking to her. "Hi! It's nice to meet you Caleb. My name's Adela." She looked down at the cat purring in his arms. "That's such a cute little kitten you have there. Can I pet her, or him? Is it a girl or a boy?" she asked.

At this point her pygmy puff popped out from behind her hair. It must of felt more comfortable once it realized that Adela wasn't afraid. She smiled at her little fur ball. "This is my new pet, but I don't know what to name it yet. I don't even know what its gender is yet- or if it even has a gender. I'm new to all of this wizarding stuff. What about you?" Adela was happy that she was making lots of new friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Caleb wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl, so he held the kitten over his head. The kitten was now awake and didn't seem to like being held up so high, it meowed loudly. "It is a girl!" He lowered the cat down again, which made the kitten relax and fall asleep again. "Yes, you can pet her." He gave her a friendly smile and moved closer to her so she could pet Candy. "She seems like a sweet kitty."

Caleb's eyes grew wide when he saw the ball of fur come out from Adela's hair. "Wow! That's amazing! Its so cute!" He had never seen a creature like this so he wouldn't know if it had a gender or now. "I'm good at picking name! Lets see, Emma, Franklin, Gemma, Rose, Ariel, Susie, Angel." The list of names went on and on, his words were coming out fast. "My kitty's name is Candy and she's as sweet as candy." He was sure that his kitten was going to be well behaved and adorable. "Oh, I'm a pureblood so both my parents are wizards! But I don't know a lot cause my brother isn't a wizard so we don't use much magic at my home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Adela began scratching the small cat behind her ears. It seemed to enjoy it and began to purr loudly. The pygmy puff began jumping up and down on her shoulder, jealous of the cat for getting more attention. Adela picked up her little fur ball and began petting its head. "You're a jealous little thing, aren't you?" she said as the puff nestled into her hand. "Hmmm.... I think I'll name you Sammy. That way I don't have to find out your gender first. Do you like your new name Sammy?" The fluff ball jumped up and down happily. "I'll take that as a yes," Adela said with satisfaction.

She returned her attention back to Caleb, pleased that she had finally figured out a name for her fluff ball. "Is this your first year at Beauxbatons? This is my first year. Maybe we will be in the same house, and have some classes together. Everyone here seems really nice, and I've already made a few friends," Adela said cheerfully. She looked back down at Sammy. "I'll have to do some research on pygmy puffs so that I will know how to take care of Sammy here." At the mention of her name, Sammy jumped up and down and ran back up Adela's arm and nestled back onto her shoulder. Adela laughed, "They seem like pretty energetic little creatures, or at least this one is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Caleb thought the pygmy puff was adorable and thought Sammy was a good name to give it since Adela didn't know the gender. "What a perfect name!" Caleb held his out to the creature, but didn't pet it. He wanted to make sure it wanted to be petted, or even liked him, before he made such a bold move. "They look like such interesting creatures. It would be cool to take care of one. Then again, anything with magic is interesting. Even the candy is better! Which I didn't think would even be possible." He wondered if his talk of candy was annoying to some people, but he didn't care much.

Caleb decided that that moment would he the perfect time to ask her if she'd like to hang out again. "I'm sure we will be great friends! And so will our pets! We should set up a play date! It would be a chance for them, and us, to get to know each other more. Sound like fun?" But before he let Adela answer, he was already listing the possible places they could go and what they could do. "It would be so much fun! I also need to go the candy shop soon." He patted his almost empty candy bag that hung from his waist. "I need a refill."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Sammy looked at Caleb's hand then up to Adela, as if to ask if it was safe. Adela smiled and nodded at her fluff ball. Sammy slowly stepped onto Caleb's hand, still not completely sure. "I agree with you completely, Magic is very interesting. Today is my first day ever being around it. I'm a muggle born. I didn't even know what that meant before today. My new friend Payton taught me that word earlier. He said not to let anybody bug me about it, and if anyone did to go to him and he would take care of it," Adela said with a smile.

She looked back at Sammy, who was nestled in Caleb's hand, fast asleep. "I think Sammy likes you," Adela giggled. "We should definitely hang out again, and the candy shop would be the perfect place for it. I saw a girl earlier who had a chocolate frog, and it looked really yummy. I want to see what other magical candies this place has." She was becoming excited. What better way to get to know someone than over candy? "After we go to the candy shop we can go to the pub and get some butterbeer. That stuff is really good, Payton introduced it to me." Adela found herself thinking about Payton a lot... She turned her attention back to Caleb. "You will have to show me what the best candies are," she said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Caleb hadn't met a Payton yet, he must meet him soon then. It was his goal to make as many friends as possible. "I've never met a Payton. Is he cool?" While he talked, he pet the small creature. It really was a cute creature. He would have to ask his mother to get one for their home since he could only have one pet at school. His cat was tucked into his arm and was now fully awake. She meowed loudly, rubbing her head against Caleb. Caleb smiled at the cat and gently gave Adela back her pet. "I see no difference between bloods. If you're a wizard or witch, then you are. If you aren't, then you aren't." He shrugged, he didn't understand why people were treated differently because of their blood types. People thought he would be snobby and mean because he was a pure blood. "People think I'm snobby because I'm a pure blood. But I'm not."

When Adela brought up hanging out again, Caleb's smile got even bigger. "That would be great! The candy shop is amazing! The candies are amazing! Everything about it is amazing!" He could go on for hours about candy, but he decided not to. "Butterbeer is great. I love it." He had gotten a glass of it when he was at the pub. "Hanging out soulds great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:38 pm

"Yeah, Payton's pretty cool. He's really nice," Adela said. She really did find herself thinking about him a lot. She could probably go on about him all day, but she thought that it would be rude to go on and on about one friend when she was in the company of another. "How can people think you are snobby? The obviously don't know you very well. You are very nice," Adela said kindly. "You said you are a pure blood. That means you grew up around magic right? That must have been a lot of fun. I wish I had known about magic all my life, that would have been amazing." She had only been in the magical world for a day, and wished she had known about its wonderfulness before. "I've only been here for a day and it's been crazy, I can't imagine how it must of been growing up with it."

Adela was happy Caleb seemed excited to hang out again. She loved making new friends. "We will have to go to the candy shop together then. And you will have to show me what all of the best candies are. We could have a candy play date!" she said excitedly. "Would you like that Sammy?" The fluff ball jumped up and down at the mention of its name. Adela laughed. "I'll take that as a yes," she said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 pm

The thing was Caleb didn't grow up around magic as much as some people might think. Magic was kept at a minimum at his house. "I didn't grow up around a lot of magic. Both of my parents are wizards, but they barely do magic. Because my brother, he's not a wizard. It skipped him. I almost scared them, they thought I wasn't going to be a wizard too. But then I made my mother's dog float because it kept barking and it was getting annoying." Though his parents were furious at him for pulling that stunt, they were so proud of him for being a wizard. "Though they had to clear some things up. Minor witches and wizards aren't supposed to do magic out of school, its against the law. I didn't mean to though, it was an accident." He learned his lesson after that.

Caleb was so excited to visit the candy shop with Adela. It was his favorite place after all. "Me and my friend Quinn are also going there! We share out candy with each other! He's the only person I share my candy with cause he's cool. And we're best friends! The candy shop is amazing! I love that place!" He could go on for hours about candy. He also caught himself going in AMD out of different accents. He took his glasses off and wiped them, they were dirty. "What was I talking about again?" he asked while putting his glasses back on. "I lost my contacts. I think I left them at home." He was absent minded and usually left things laying around and forgetting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh," Adela said. It made sense, if she were to have a child who was not a wizard, she wouldn't want to go around showing off her magic in front of him either. "I can understand why your parents didn't want to use much magic around your brother. But at least you knew about it, and were prepared when coming here. I was just thrown into it. Anything and everything involving magic is all brand new to me, so I have a lot to learn," she said.

Caleb really seemed to like the candy around here, he couldn't stop talking about. It must be really good. "Quinn must be really cool for you to share your candy with him, they way you love it so much. I should meet him sometime." Anyone who Caleb would share his candy with must be special. "So it's settled then, the next time we hang out we will hang out at the candy shop and you will show me what all the best candies are," Adela said cheerfully. The thought of a shop filled with nothing but magical candy was making her mouth water and she could already feel a sugar rush coming on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:29 pm

"I can help you! I know some basic stuff. Though I don't know much." The only wizarding thing his parents did really was go to Quidditch games. Though he didn't go to those things and didn't know what it was. "My dad takes my brother to Quidditch games. But I don't go. I usually stay home with my mother. We make cookies and watch movies." He enjoyed the moments he had with his mother and would admit to being a mommy's boy. His mother was great though, she was always there for him. "I like spending time with my mother."

Caleb enjoyed candy, magical or not. It was his favorite thing in the whole wide world. Well, besides his family. "Of course I will show you all my favorite candies. I think my mother wouldn't want me to spend all my money on candy though." It was like him to waste his money on sweets, but his mother had told him to spend his money wisely. So, that was what he was going to do. "We will hang out and be great friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

"Thanks! you may not know much about magic, but you still know more than me, considering I know absolutely nothing." Caleb could teach Adela whatever he knew and then they could learn together. "We can help each other study. You help me with what you know and then after that, I'm pretty good in school, so we can study together, and I should be able to help you at that point." Having someone to study with always made it more fun. "And we eat candy while we study!" Candy also makes everything better.

"My new friend likes Quidditch, I saw him reading a book about it earlier. I don't know much about it though. I just know it's a cool magical sport, but then again, everything magic is cool. Anyways, he said that he would teach me about it." Adela found herself getting more and more excited. It was probably all the mentioning of candy, or Caleb's being hyper was contagious. "I don't really have a lot of money to spend on candy either, since no one in my family even knew what wizard money was until just recently. I mainly just have enough for school supplies. I still want to go to the candy shop and see what all the different types of candies are though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down