Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Puff of the Fluff

Go down

The Puff of the Fluff Empty The Puff of the Fluff

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Somehow Quentin had managed to find his way around so far. He found that Amethyst alley wasn't as confusing as he had thought it would be, but was still somewhat intimidated by the large crowds and being entirely alone. If Christian had ended up in the pub waiting for him, Quentin had missed him. Nonetheless, he did his best to not let his fear show on his face and kept his head up high. On the bright side, he had a bunch of money and no one to tell him how to spend it and for Merlin's sake, he was gonna spend it on a pet.

Making his way from the crowded streets to the quieter and cooler pet shop, the boy released a sigh of relief. He felt somewhat less vulnerable there. It was an odd feeling to explain, really. He moved towards where animals of all kinds rested in cages and looked in them eagerly. The owls looked nice, but he knew the school provided owls for those who didn't have one and his father own his own owl to send him things as necessary. Cats were always too self-centered and toads were just plain weird. He needed something cool, like him, or how he thought he was cool. The corners of his mouth pulled into a smile as he found the perfect one. "Excuse me, but what are these called?" He asked, poking the nearest person and pointing at a cage where pink and purple, fluffy pygmy puffs rested.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

The Puff of the Fluff Empty Re: The Puff of the Fluff

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Charon looked totally startled as he was looking at a cat he wanted to buy. "Ah uh it's uh...those...Pygmy Pufff...." He mumbled. "Sorry." He studied the boy for a moment. "Are you a first year too?" He asked, having just come over to the pet store after getting his peculiar wand. Ivory, he hadn't even known Ivory could be used to make wands, yet his wand was Ivory, and the sensation when it chose him was amazing, so he was fine with his strange ten inch wand. He looked at a different cat a small snow white kitten with big blue eyes, and decided that was the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Perhaps Quentin had caught the other boy off guard, for he seemed startled when he started to speak. Quentin listened politely as the boy finally managed to get his words out. "Pygmy puffs?" Quentin repeated, then looked back towards the little creatures that looked like they were just a ball of fur with two large eyes on them. However, they must be more than just that, judging by how they were able to crawl around the cage. Their legs seemed to be hidden beneath their fluff, which Quentin found odd and strangely charming. "I like it!" He announced to the boy. This was his pet, he was sure. Now the only question was pink or purple?

An eyebrow rose and hide beneath Quentin's shaggy hair as the boy apologized. He didn't see any reason for that! However he seemed shy and Quentin wasn't going to bombard the boy or anything. Well, perhaps not yet. "Oh yes, a first year to be at Beauxbatons Academy! That is, if you meant Beauxbatons. But I can't imagine any Hogwarts students or Durmstrang students wandering out this far..." The blue-haired boy rambled a bit. He seemed to have gone shopping on a popular day since he heard that question a lot from the other kids he had happened upon. "Are you going to get a pygmy puff too?"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Charon shook his head. "I want a cat, I always have." "Cats are just so truthful." "They're lazy, cunning, smart, and lovable." "Cats are nice." "Sorry, I'm rambling." He mumbled and pet the kitten he wanted which purred in response. "Definitely this one." He commented, before turning back to the boy. "Did you get your wand yet?" He asked curiously, wanting to know if it was common to have an ivory wand. He kind of hoped it wasn't, if it wasn't that made him more unique, and he liked to feel unique. He loved his wand either way of course, how could he not? This was just curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:43 pm

The boy really seemed to like his cats, which Quentin listened to his ramble as politely as he could with minor distractions from the cage of pygmy puffs before him. He respected cats and all, but they were nothing like those fun balls of fur.

"Why haven't you gotten a cat beforehand?" Quentin asked. "You seem to really like them" And there was nothing wrong with that. Hell, Quentin couldn't trust anyone who didn't like any sort of animal.

He smiled as wands were brought into question. Oh yes he had obtained a wand and destroyed most of the shop in the process of finding the right one. He pulled out his bloodwood wand with unicorn hair core to show the boy. "What kind of wizard would I be without one?" He said with a smirk.

The boy seemed to have chosen his pet which hinted that Quinn should do the same. "Which one do you think I should get? Pink or purple?"

Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down