Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Waking Up Buried in the White Stuff

Go down

Waking Up Buried in the White Stuff Empty Waking Up Buried in the White Stuff

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:22 am

Hayden had fallen asleep in the court yard. He was just so exhausted from studying that his body gave up and he fell right asleep on the cold ground. Of course because Hayden had great luck it had begun to snow when he fell asleep. Someone prodding his back had woken him up after being covered in snow. He quickly stood up and shivered, his knees buckling slight. He owed someone a huge solid for helping him. Once he rubbed at his eyes he couldn't have been happier to see the face of the girl who woke him. "Hey, Mel."

Back to top Go down

Waking Up Buried in the White Stuff Empty Re: Waking Up Buried in the White Stuff

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Melanie was worried sick when she couldn’t find Hayden last night. Like terribly worried. She stopped in at her sisters’ dorm and freaked out at them. Her sisters teased her and told her to calm down, that Hayden was probably at the library or something. Melanie hurried to the library. No Hayden. She went to the observatory. No Hayden. Oh my Merlin, oh my god. She had no clue where he could be. She walked past the courtyard and saw someone covered in snow. Could it be? No, n- Yep. There was her best friend. Melanie sighed and went over to him, prodding him in the back to wake him up. He stood and his knees gave out, she hurriedly wrapped a supportive arm around him. She was mad at him for worrying her like that. “Don’t you nonchalantly ‘Hey, Mel’ me.”

Back to top Go down