Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SAQ Meeting: Let's Play Ball

Go down

SAQ Meeting: Let's Play Ball Empty SAQ Meeting: Let's Play Ball

Post by Ryan Green Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19 pm

This would be Ryan's first time running a club. It wouldn't be too hard, he assured himself. Even though he had never played quidditch before, he thought it would be best if he took over the club. No one else seemed to be hopping at the chance. He knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park, but he was sure he knew what he was doing. He had gotten no help from his friend or brother so it was just him coming up with the activities for the club. Of course the first club meeting wasn't going to be the best, but he wanted things to run smoothly.

He watched all the students enter the room, he nodded when some greeted him. "Hello," he said once everyone was inside the room. "Welcome. I'm Ryan Green, my brother plays quidditch for the Montagnard team." He spotted one face out of the crowd that he despised, that stupid second year. "Today we're going to play a game." He shut the door to the room and made sure all the windows were shut tight. "This bad boy," he pulled the golden little ball out of his pants pocket. "Is the snitch. I asked Professor Bowen if she would let me use this for the club meetinv and she said my game sounded like a good idea. So, I'm going to let go of it and we're going to try to catch it. If we can't, then she said that she'd find it for us." And with that, he let go of the snitch and it began to fly around the room.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

SAQ Meeting: Let's Play Ball Empty Re: SAQ Meeting: Let's Play Ball

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am

Milan wasn't exactly happy with the choice of leadership, which she would have run for if she'd had more experience with Quidditch at the time. Now she was a Cerisier Chaser but it was too late, this guy was the leader. Surprisingly the idea he had in mind was pretty simple and possibly fun. "I would've tried out for Seeker but I'm better at throwing balls than finding them," she smirked.

She was right. The Snitch zoomed around so fast she could barely make it out at times-it was hovering around Ryan's head once, then it was at the corner, then it was at the opposite corner, and soon it was at the ceiling. "Fifteen sickles to whoever gets the Snitch!" she shrieked, looking at Ryan for approval. The broom she was using at the moment often slowed at random intervals. She finally managed to predict the Snitch's next location and lurched towards it-she saw a flash of gold-her hand was reaching out.......

Boom. She crashed headfirst into a wall and crunched onto the ground. "Ow," she groaned, faintly catching glimpses of the broken broom. Her eyes widened and her vision cleared. The faded letters on the broom now read Prop ert y of Mon ta gna rd Quid di tch tea m since it was now split into pieces. "Ryan!" she yelled. "You borrowed this broom from the Montagnard Quidditch team and its broken!" Her first Quidditch injury and it wasn't even in an actual game of Quidditch. Maybe it was a good thing one of Montagnard's brooms were gone....then again, it was a terrible broom that they'd probably been glad to get rid of.....

Milan rose unsteadily to her feet. Everyone was still looking and trying to catch the Snitch. She turned to Ryan. "Can we please use Beater bats?" she asked through gritted teeth, having a good idea of who she would aim it at. "We could totally turn this into a mini Quidditch game using only the Snitch. I call captain of my team, you can be captain of yours. Since I'm currently handicapped and you have zero experience, it's even. Speaking of Quidditch games-" she grabbed another broom and flashed him a smile, "you better be rooting for Cerisier in the Cerisier vs Montagnard game, even if your brother is the Montagnard Chaser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:18 am

At first he thought this was a good idea but when he saw Milan crash right into a wall, he thought it was the greatest idea ever. He couldn't help but laugh at the second year, he would pay to see that again. "Also, no betting, sweet heart." He smirked. If he could turn back time, he would. To watch that over and over until it got old. (It would never get old.) The only bad part about it was that she destroyed a broom. A broom that he had borrowed and was in charge of. No way was he taking the blame for that, he would blame it all on her.

"I'll root for however I want," he challenged. "No full quidditch games, just catch the snitch." Didn't she listen? Like at all? He rolled his eyes and gracefully flew around the room. Finally, he caught sight of the litten golden ball. He reached as far as her could until he felt it against his hand. He balled his hand up and came genly to a stop. Still hovering in the air, he threw the now closed snitch to the second year and grinned. "Maybe I'll try out for seeker. I am trying out after my brother graduates so the spot will be open."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Milan scowled at Ryan's laughter. "Oh, shut up, I'm just trying to make this game more interesting than painful," she huffed. "And a better word for that is reward, not bet." She didn't really care about the fifteen sickles but she wanted to argue. She threw the broken pieces of the broom at him. "You better fix this, because there's no way I'm taking responsibility for your stupid, no-cautions idea." Honestly Milan probably wouldn't have bothered with any cautions either, but he was the leader not her.

"That-that Snitch was jinxed to be caught by you, wasn't it?" Milan asked angrily, catching it from him and examining it. "Have you even played Quidditch before?" she fumed. "And besides, you're not even in the same House as your brother, so you can't take his position and live up to him," smirked Milan. "You know, sometimes I really wish I could hit your head with a Beater Bat. Are you sure we can't use them?" She grabbed a Beater bat from the closet and swung it at the Snitch, lobbing it towards Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

"Do you always get so pissed off? I could say the smallest thing and you'll just get so mad at me." She acted like he was such a bad guy but she was much worse than him. She acted as if she were so much better than him whwen she was an ass herself. "You're no better than me if you think I'm the ass. At least I'm getting better, you just like putting me down." And he was getting better. He had Malachi to thank for that. He rolled his eyes at the broken broom. "You did it, I'm not taking the blame for you. You were the one that wasn't careful."

"Do you really think I would cheat? No, I didn't jinx the snitch." There was no one he would cheat. "How about you stop judging me until you're a fucking perfect angel?" He was about ready to kick her out of the club. "My brother isn't the Montagnard seeker, stupid. He's a chaser. And if you must know, I don't want to go against him. That's why I'm waiting." He ducked as the snitch came flying at him. "Out now!" He pointed towards the door. "Have fun explaining the broom and that snitch shaped hole in the wall!" No way was she going to get away with this.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

"The smallest thing? Gee, who on earth would get mad when someone laughs at them for crashing into a wall?" retorted Milan sarcastically. "Great. You're improving, doesn't make you a fucking saint. And telling you to shut up was supposed to be a joke, in case you didn't notice, which you clearly didn't." She snapped up the broom and studied it, trying to see if it was beyond repair. "Well, good thing I have a really good Charms friend and Quidditch buddies," she said, thinking of Serah and her Quidditch teammates respectively.

"I know! I'm on the school Quidditch team!" she snapped, rolling her eyes at him. "I said you can't take his position and you'll never live up to him, which is true! Besides, why would I deter you from being Seeker? You're a great Seeker, and frankly our team needs it!" She was annoyed with him, but his next comment pushed her even more over the edge if that was possible. "Ha, I never said I was perfect. In fact I'm too proud, inherently selfish, stubborn and manipulative according to my old guidance counselor," Milan snapped almost smugly.

"You were supposed to catch it!" she snapped. "It's a Snitch, not a Bludger." Great. It was like the boy who cried wolf, except Ryan never once thought her innocent. She snatched up the broken broom pieces and was itching to get her wand out, but she'd already tried to jinx Ryan before and it hadn't worked out so well. She satisfied herself with throwing the Beater bat at the wall and watched it narrowly miss the glass window before she slammed the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down