Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: Cat out of the Bag

Go down

Dorm #1: Cat out of the Bag Empty Dorm #1: Cat out of the Bag

Post by Osmund Hollow Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm

It was times like these when Xavior was out doing who knows what and Osmund was left to himself that the Montagnard hunted his room for his feline friend, and placing the heterochromatic-eyed beast on his lap, he would stroke Pellinore's soft white coat and tell him secrets he didnt tell anyone else. He found it someway therapeutic since there were some things he didnt dare to write down and that he didnt dare tell his two best mates about, but yet he needed an outlet to get his emotions out and who made a better audience than a cat that couldn't tell anyone else and could only listen. After the very confusing and eventful year, Osmund really needed to sit down with his cat and have a good talk.

"Pellinore, I don't know if you can even understand half of the things I say, but I really need you just to listen and not judge me," Osmund started. Pellinore shifted a bit, which Osmund took as an agreement. "I've done a lot this year and not all of it I am proud of. The first thing, I made us run away from home. I just couldn't take it how Helena treated me like my own opinions didnt matter. She's always acting like that! It's like she doesn't care about what I think! And the worst part, I haven't heard from her since I left." His eyes were starting to tear up and though he was in solitude, he didnt let them fall, but rather made an excuse to his own cat. "Sorry Pellinore," he sniffled. "You must be shedding." He wiped his nose on the back of his sleeve and tried to carry on.

"Father wrote me and said I could come home. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but it's exactly what I wanted all along and now that I've got it, I'm nervous to return. I haven't seen him in years. Do you think he'll remember what I look like? What if he hates me?" Osmund worried aloud, sounding more whinier than usual, but who was Pellinore going to tell? "And then, when I found out I was returning, I told Xavior and I was so happy and I just kissed him and it felt so much different than all those other times....I think I really like Xavior, but I haven't kissed him since. But then there's Chris. I think I like Chris too. Bloody hell, don't tell anyone Pellinore but Christian kissed me. And I mean he started the kiss! It felt wonderful," his fingers stroked through Pellinore's fur.

"Pellinore, I like boys. I know this now because I've thought a lot about it. I never minded that Xavior was a boy and I was learning how to kiss with him of all people. But I've learned that I enjoy kissing him an even have dreams about him. I also find Christian attractive. However, you know what really helped me figure it out? When I kissed Annaliese. I didnt mean to do it, it was just kind of a spur of the moment thing. But I don't even like her like that and the kiss felt absolutely awkward. I learned a lot from that experience but there's still a lot I haven't told Annaliese." He brought his hands to his face. "Merlin I feel so embarrassed every time I see her now! I almost wish I never did that!" He fell back on his bed and placed Pellinore on his chest and let himself breath in and out and watch as Pellinore rose and fell with his chest. "I really suck as a person, you know? I'm so selfish and all I want is to make myself pleased." He scoffed. "Thanks for putting up with me when I act like a whiney teenage girl from some stupid novel," Osmund finished and then just rested there and cuddled with his pet. What would he do without his loyal and brave Pellinore?
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down