Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You

Go down

Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You Empty Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:25 am

Guen and Rosalie had been roommates for about 4 years now and Rosalie had not told the girl about her being a model. The only person that really knew about it was Marceline, which in turn was someone she did not particularly like. So on this very day Rosalie had just made war with that very girl, by casting a spell on her. She had quickly fled from the scene back to her room and quickly put her back to the door once it was shut, Rosalie took a deep breath and looked up to see her roommate looking at her. "Oh! Sorry!" She apologized for bursting in so suddenly. Walking over to her bed the girl sat down on the comfy mattress. "So how are you, Guen?" She asked the girl, still trying to calm herself.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You Empty Re: Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:35 am

Guen was curled up in her room, reading quietly. Things were blissfully perfect between her and Trent, that just thinking about him made her grin and giggle. Right now, he was at quidditch practice so she had been studying back at the dorm room. She noticed that Rosalie wasn’t there and wondered where the other girl was. Guen wasn’t worried or anything, she usually popped up eventually. Though, she wasn’t quite expecting the door to fly open, her roommate not too far behind. Guen gave her an odd look. “Any reason why you ran in here like a bat out of hell?” She raised an eyebrow and closed her book. “I’m quite well, thanks for asking, and yourself?”

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You Empty Re: Dorm #1: I Can't Keep This From You

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Rosalie took a breath and ran her hand through her long hair. "Um....I uh.." She stumbled on her words when her roommate asked why she had rushed in so suddenly. She got a kind of nervous feeling when she asked this. It's not like Rosalie didn't want to tell Guen her secret. Well...she didn't, but she did not want to keep it from her either. Guen was essentially her best friend and she was so happy that they were both so close, but Rosalie would be horrified if Guen were to treat her different based on the square fact that she was a model. At least, that's what had happened before, and to loose someone so precious to her as Guen, she couldn't afford that. "I was really excited to study." She concluded her sentence, and tried to put on somewhat of a convincing face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Guen tilted her head at her roommate. Rosalie wasn’t one to stumble over her words. The other girl was very confident and rarely did she get flustered. “You feeling okay, Rose?” She raised an eyebrow at her. “Or is something wrong? You can tell me if something was wrong.” The two girls were pretty close after rooming together for four years. Guen set her book on the table next to her bed and got momentarily distracted by a picture of Trent that she had on it. She sighed slightly, he was so perfect. Oh, right she was talking to Rose. “You were excited to study? Rosalie we both know I’m the only one who likes to study in this room. Now spill the beans.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:09 am

Rosalie sighed and relaxed on her bed. "I know..um...." She sighed and looked at Guen. She couldn't keep her secret from the girl any longer and frankly, she didn't want to keep the secret any longer from the girl. Sighing again, she looked at the girl again and looked down. "Don't freak out...okay?" She started and fumbled with her thumbs. "There is something I didn't tell you before. I kinda, sorta, am a model...." She said rapidly.

Rosalie and Guen sat in silence for a few moments and she looked up at the girl, meeting her eyes. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but I didn't want you to think different of me, because I am one. I'm still just a normal girl...at least, that's what I want to be. I understand if you hate me..." She said and looked down at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:29 am

Guen simply gave the girl a strange look. Rosalie was acting so weird… Whatever was bothering her must be pretty serious. She didn’t pry and let the other girl collect her thoughts. She tilted her head. “Uh, okay, I won’t freak out…” Guen wasn’t one to freak out, okay that was a lie. It depended on what it was for her to freak out. Rosalie spoke quickly, but Guen caught it. Her roommate was a model? Okay.

She wasn’t entirely sure what to say to that. Was she supposed to scream? Freak out? Ask the girl to sign her fashion magazines? Heh, Guen owning fashion magazines. That was a funny thought. “You’re a model? That’s cool.” She shrugged. “I won’t think differently of you and it’s okay? I’m not a big fashionista, so.. it’s fine.” Was that the correct response? She wasn’t entirely sure. “And why would I hate you over something so petty?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Rosalie looked down. "It's not that..." She said Guen didn't understand why she'd been so secretive about it. "It's not being a model that's the bad part. It's how people treat you after they find out." She sighed. "I've lost all the friends that I've ever had, because of it. Once people find out, they look at me differently. Like I'm some kind of trophy, or spoiled brat." She sighed and looked down. "I don't want to be treated any differently then I have. People just look at you like you're on a pedestal and that's not what I want..." Looking up at Guen, she smiled slightly. "Sorry, I tend to ramble when I'm nervous." She chuckled slightly. "But, thanks for not freaking out. It's a nice change to the awkward looks I normally get."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Guen was trying to understand what Rosalie was talking about, but she didn’t. She wasn’t a model, she was a quiet and mousy bookworm who grew up with a normal childhood and the greatest friend she could ever ask for. “I won’t think of you differently.” She repeated again in a more gentle tone. Guen was curious about what her roommate’s life was like before coming to Beauxbatons. “Of course, you’re not just a model, you’re a person and don’t deserve to be treated that differently because of it. “So, can I ask what it was like? Being a model and all.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Rosalie sighed and looked at the other girl. "Thank you..." She nodded sweetly. She felt comfortable around Guen and she was glad that the girl was trying to understand her dilemmas and being very nice about it. "Being a model...?" Rosalie asked, when she asked her "Well...some of the time it's fun, but it is a lot of pressure. If sales on the magazine suffer, you don't get paid as much. And since I'm a minor, my family gets my money, and personally, I don't know why they need it, my father is the CEO of a big insurance company and we make plenty of money...I don't understand if....why they made do it for so many years. Pride? I don't know..." She sighed and stared at the floor. "Being a model is fun in the magazines, but not in reality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down