Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #2: Letters to Nobody

Go down

Dorm #2: Letters to Nobody Empty Dorm #2: Letters to Nobody

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 pm

It had been one very eventful year for the Cerisier and he was unsure as to how he felt about most of it. There were the obvious things like how he felt about losing the cup, awful, and how he felt about passing all his exams, wonderful, that he could answer but most was a confusing mess. After many hours laying in his bed staring at the ceiling trying to unscramble his thoughts he finally he came to a solution to his scrambled mind. He had often heard that writing a letter to someone, that you never plan to actually send to anyone could help one gather their thoughts properly. Of course he thought of this as writing in a diary for girls so he was sure to keep this little letter writing thing to himself. But he did write the letter, that ended up being a lot longer than he expected.

Dear Whoever it is that cares anymore,

I'm writing this stupid letter because I'm too stupid to know how I feel anymore. Since this person obviously doesn't actually exist I just feel silly writing this but here it goes. Alright so obviously my team lost the last two games of the season, making me go from looking like the best captain at Beauxbatons to just mediocre. Which once I put it like that makes me sound like an egotistical jerk, but the losing has greatly upset me obviously but that's obvious enough. This year I've realized that Linette isn't just a girl in my year but I guess she's also one of my best friends now, though I guess that's not exactly breaking news, its just news I thought I should share. This letter was a stupid idea. Anyways Xavior kissed me this year, yup my best mate kissed me. Right in the middle of a crowded cafe, right up front at the counter after I stood down the biggest seventh year I've ever seen. Boys are the most complicated thing ever, I must be like a rare species of boy that doesn't act completely odd, and act impossible to understand. That whole situation was confusing, he was mad at me for saying I didn't care if I was expelled, which was just a front for the bully. And when I told him it wasn't he was so happy he kissed me, yeah I don't understand it either I even tried to kiss him back so he didn't hate me but he was still super upset because I don't know it didn't last long enough or something. I still don't understand. But that really isn't the worse thing all year, for just a few weeks ago I was going to study with my other best mate when he decided to tell me he was gay and kiss me as well. What's the problem with that, now their even right? No one can get mad at me for participating in something the other hadn't right is that how it works, I don't know maybe. But that's not even true because after Oz broke the kiss, which involved his tongue might I add that was new, it didn't end there. I did kind of the same thing with him as I did Xavior before only after it was over I initiated another, I went in for it this time. Why did I do that? I don't know that was what I was supposed to learn by doing this. Do I like Osmund as more than a friend? No, I fairly positive about that fact. He's a close friend who can be quite intimidating and he is a rival on the field but there is no way I would have romantic feelings for him, that just doesn't seem right to my mind. Why did I start the second kiss if I'm fairly certain I don't like him like that? The world may never know. Why was it just with him and not Xavior as well? Again I have no idea. Problems this may cause now: Oz may tell Xavior what I did and the emotional boy will hate me forever, Oz may tell plenty of people what I did (though those are much easier to deny), I may never be able to get that taste from my mouth, I'll never understand any of this. Obviously this letter was a waste of time all I've learned is that I don't like guys and my friends like to kiss. Alright thanks for that I guess.

Sincerely,
Dorm #2: Letters to Nobody Name10
"Well that was a waste of time, ink, and parchment." He told himself before walking over to the fireplace and tossing the letter in.

Back to top Go down