Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Looking Your Best

Go down

Dorm #4:  Looking Your Best Empty Dorm #4: Looking Your Best

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Charlotte needed a girl's advice so badly. She really wanted to convince Philip to ditch his annoying new friend Kayla(npc), but he was interested in the stupid girl. This was terrible. Charlie wasn't jealous, nope, not jealous at all. Who cared if Philip stared at the girl like she was an angel or that she was prettier than Charlotte could ever dream to be? Charlie wasn't jealous.

Charlie finally decided that Christine was the right girl to help her become desirable. Christine was so mature and stuff. It made perfect sense that she would have an answer to this. "Christine? If I want to make a boy, like, think I'm pretty. How do I do that? I'm not really good looking so I don't know how to convince him that I'm better than the slag her is currently interested in. She makes fun of me all the time and now she's trying to steal my best friend. Tonight is his birthday so it's the perfect opportunity to impress him."

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4:  Looking Your Best Empty Re: Dorm #4: Looking Your Best

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:16 am

Christine sat cross-legged on the bed reading a book she'd bought in Cheval. The village had been a place of wonder and she managed to find books of the type she loved best. Old books. Books older than her grandmother. All of them books she would never be able to find out in the muggle world or in the school library. She smiled as she read of this old fashioned romance between a pretty witch and a handsome wizard. It really was as wonderful as some of the books she'd borrowed from the library back home.

Then came a voice to drag her out of her dream world and into reality. She was annoyed until it registered Charlotte was asking her for advice. That Christine could give. She carefully marked her place with an embroidered bookmark she'd made herself and placed the book neatly on her bedside table. That taken care of, Christine stood so as to have a closer look at her roommate.

"I would not say you were not pretty," she eventually said. Not as pretty as herself of course. That was impossible but Christine did believe that Charlotte did not present herself as well as she could. "First of all you need to enhance your good points. What is it about yourself you like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Charlie bit her lip. Appearance wise? Nothing. "I'm really smart. Head of our class and all that." Charlie said slightly sad. "I don't really have any good things physically. I mean my hair is okayish sometimes, but I'm kind of boring. I'm not like you or Harley or anyone who is really decent looking." Charlie kind of absolutely hated her looks. "I don't need him to like me. I just want him to stop liking her because he deserves so much better than the stupid girl. I honestly would be okay if he dated someone. It's just that the girl he likes is kind of mean to me a lot among other things and I just want someone who is going to treat him right to be his girlfriend if that makes sense. So, I just need to look okayish enough to make him less interested in Kayla."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 am

Charlotte will be a tough assignment. "Your hair could do with some styling," she agreed. "And perhaps a little light make up." She shook her head slightly as she recalled serving detention for daring to wear makeup in uniform. "Only for visits to Chevel of course. You will also need a few lessons in deportment. A few improvements like that and Philip will be asking Kayla who?" Charlotte was smart in coming to Christine. She knew exactly what to do to help her dormmate.

More plans were beginning to flood the third year's mind. "Now clothing is the other important item to consider. When in uniform there is a correct and incorrect way to wear it. I will also need a good look at the rest of your wardrobe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 am

Charlie just nodded trying to seem like she knew everything the girl meant, but really she only knew about half of it. All of this was worth it for Philip though. If he found a Charlie who acted like Kayla to be a better option than so be it. At leas they were together. Soon, Charlie was being sent through a boot camp on girl things. When she emerged Charlie looked like a knockout. Which made her really happy. She spent the next few minutes staring at herself in the mirror. This was not a girl she recognized at all, but she wasn't positive that was a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down