Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SEB Sign Up

5 posters

Go down

SEB Sign Up Empty SEB Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

The Aim:
This club is for students who love to explore, go on adventures and discover new things. Some meeting may involve simply talking about and brain storming where are some good places to explore, but a lot of time is spent with everyone out around the school exploring. Students may go looking for secret passages or anything the average student doesn't know about. For anyone with an adventurous heart or anyone who loves to find new things this is the place for you.

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
-- 2 posts in the mandatory meeting

Anyone that fails to make the 2 posts will be put on probation and if they fail to do so while I probation they will be kicked out.

Wanna Join?
If you wish to join the Students Exploring Beauxbatons, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
Year:
House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)
In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well.

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SEB Sign Up Empty Re: SEB Sign Up

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Name: Stark Green
Year: Second Year
House: Montagnard
Other clubs?: None
Why do you want to be in this club: I love to explore the palace and have already found some cool unexplored areas that would be fun to share with the other members.

Name: Stark Green
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I am very outgoing and friendly to everyone so I will get along with the members. With my previous experience with exploring I think I can think of some fun club ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 am

Name: Fiona Miller
Year: Fourth
Other clubs?: MAC
Why do you want to be in this club:
Adventures and stuff is where it's at for the ultimate fun. I need something new and different to do and the way I see it this club will provide just that.

Name: Fiona
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I'm just the perfect person to lead a club onto adventures. I'm outgoing and creative and can come up with all sorts of crazy schemes and ideas for everyone to follow. Trust me. People will have fun with me at the helm and I'm sure the club won't explode or anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Name: Milan Rein
Year: 1st year
House: Cerisier
Other clubs?: None/pending for SAQ
Why do you want to be in this club: I love exploring new things and adventures in general. I've done a bit of exploring but not yet in the castle. I've always pictured myself exploring in the wilderness, but sometimes the best secrets to discover are the ones closest to you. I'd love to know all the dark secrets the normal student doesn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Name: Serah Palmer
Year: First Year
Why do you want to be in this club: I would like to be in this club because I love exploring and I would like to meet some new friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Sherlock Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm

LEADER NEEDED
Minister Sherlock
Minister Sherlock
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Sherlock Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm

NO MEETING FOR TERM 12
Minister Sherlock
Minister Sherlock
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan De Gaule Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Name: Aidan De Gaule
Year: 4
Other clubs?: AMC (not yet approved yet)
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)
The main reason I want to join this club is to fully uncover the lake's secrets. I want to know just what lies below the surface, waiting to be found...
Aidan De Gaule
Aidan De Gaule
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Ritter Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 am

Name: Andrea Ritter
Year: First
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please) Isn't the best way to get to know a place to explore that place? That's what I want to do. Reading about it or hearing someone else tell me about it are so much more boring. I want to live it.
Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:38 am

Name: Apollo Kronidis
Year: Sixth
House: Nuage
Other Clubs?: None (Just a member of the Nuage Quidditch team)
Why do you want to be in this club: I always love exploring my environment. It's an exciting thing to do! From forests to castles, every place is interesting in its own way. I'd like to explore this huge and amazing school as well!
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down