Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

PAC Sign Up

3 posters

Go down

PAC Sign Up Empty PAC Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm

The Aim:
The PAC is a creative club and is all about the performing arts. This club focuses on acting and improving acting skills. There are many types of theater and you will experience it here in this club. This also includes musicals, so if you can't sing, you could always learn to dance. This club is very creative so don't be afraid to express yourself and have a good time.

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
2 posts in the mandatory meeting. 
Failure to post both times will result in the character being put on probation. Failure to post both times while on probation will result in the character being kicked out.

No Membership Requirements 

Wanna Join:
If you wish to join the PAC Club, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
Year:
House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)

In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well. 

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PAC Sign Up Empty Re: PAC Sign Up

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Name: Paige Bellerose
Year: Fourth Year
House: Montagnard
Other clubs?: None
Why do you want to be in this club: I have the confidence need to preform onstage, and while I have not experience I am always enthusiastic to learn new thing and I believe I could learn fast. I will put 110% of my effort into being a great member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Name:
Quentin D'Angelo
Year: fifth year
Other clubs?: none
Why do you want to be in this club:
Though I have no experience in acting, it would be something that I am willing to try and will be as enthusiastic as possible with. I do love to dance, though.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Name: Christine Henrau
Year: First
House: Cerisier
Why do you want to be in this club: I love acting and pretending to be someone else and had been in school plays. I used to make up and direct plays with my cousins and sisters at home and so I have lots of experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 pm

LEADER NEEDED FOR A MEETING TO TAKE PLACE!

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sun May 25, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Name: Christine Henrau
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I am highly talented and very responsible. There is so much I know about performing and will be able to impart that knowledge to the other members of the club. The club will run very smoothly as I am very good at explaining things and thus with any idea we are having in a meeting no-one will be at a loss as to what is expected of them. With me as leader you will not be disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Sherlock Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 pm

MEMBERS NEEDED
Minister Sherlock
Minister Sherlock
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Name: Heather Davies
Why do you want to be in this club: I love to sing and would definitely love to prove my abilities to other people interested in the same things I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Name: Claudette Roux
House: Nuage
Other clubs?: Duh. None.
Why do you want to be in this club: I am a drama queen who needs to control her need for all things drama. Plus, I can sing and dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Name: Angharad Howell
Year: Second
House: Cerisier
Why do you want to be in this club: I love to create stories in my head and act them out. It's so much fun to imagine all of these far off places, daring swordfights, pirates, princess, etc. I love the thrill of it all and I believe that I'm very confident to preform on stage, as well help direct or write for performances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down