Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

AMC Sign Up

5 posters

Go down

AMC Sign Up Empty AMC Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 pm

The Aim:
This club is for students who love art or music and want to share their love with others. The topics in this club vary quite a bit, include things such as sketching, painting, singing, musical instruments, and much much more. Meetings may talk about modern art or music, or historical art or music, or even the art or music made by their very own members. Just like making art or music this club has a lot of freedom with its topics and events. This club is perfect for anyone with even the slightest interest in music and art.

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
-- 2 posts in the mandatory meeting

Anyone that fails to make the 2 posts will be put on probation and if they fail to do so while I probation they will be kicked out.

Wanna Join?
If you wish to join the Art and Music Club, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
Year:
House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)
[/b
]

In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well.

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AMC Sign Up Empty Re: AMC Sign Up

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Name: Ruby Thomas
Year: Second
House: Montagnard
Other clubs?: SOP
Why do you want to be in this club: I want to be in this club because I love music and art. They're about expression and I'm all about self expression.

Name: Ruby Thomas
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of
this club and how do you think you can be
successful at keeping this club running
smoothly?
I think music and art is a way of expressing yourself and I want to help people express themselves in different ways. I think it's very important to express yourself and I think music and art is very special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

Name: Stephanie Henrau
Year: Third
House: Cerisier
Other clubs?: None
Why do you want to be in this club: I would love to be a part of this club because I love music and singing especially. My favourite songs are the really really old obscure ones that most people wouldn't even know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Name:
Year:5th
House:Montagnard
Other clubs?:None
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)I want to be in this club because I love to sing and can bring my knowledge of Spanish and Mediterranean music and dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 am

Name: Ryan Green
Year: First
Why do you want to be in this club: I want to be in this club because I play guitar and I sing and I'm awesome at both.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Name: Malachi St. Holmes
Year: Second
Other clubs?: none
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)[/b]

Well I enjoy creating and would like to believe that I am good at art. I enjoy painting and playing ukulele and my newest passion has been jewelry making and designing clothes, though I am not yet good at sewing.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the leader.
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Name: Christine Henrau
Year: Fifth
Other clubs?: PAC
Why do you want to be in this club: I am extremely artistic and this club sounds perfect for showing that clearly.  Music is lovely too so I won't mind at all being a part of meetings which focused on that topic.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Name: Marceline Bones
Year: sixth
Other clubs?: none

it is the only club that sounds the least bit interesting to me. I may not be incredibly good at art or music, but at least I am willing to try and participate in club meeting activities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Name: Malachi St. Holmes
Other clubs you lead: none
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

As the son of two artists, I have grown up encouraged to explore many art forms. I excel at painting, playing ukulele and making clothes. I believe I will be able to bring a creative environment to this club as fun as many fun activities which will help members explore a plethora of mediums in which they will be able to express themselves through.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Name: Kayla Miller
Year: 1
House: Nuage
I'm not the bubbliest or most talkative, but I like to express myself through art and music. It's one of the few things I'm really passionate about. I've played viola for nearly four years and piano for six, I don't plan to quit anytime soon.  I'm a professional doodler and am fascinated with art history and techniques.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan De Gaule Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Name: Aidan De Gaule
Year: 4
Other clubs?: SEB
I'm not really sure. I think I'm looking for someone who I can communicate to with more than just words, who I can really tell what's on my mind with the most perfect C-chord, or tha saddest AmMaj7-tunes. I did spend the last half year in bed with a guitar, so maybe that will help my case too?
Aidan De Gaule
Aidan De Gaule
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down