Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

MAC Sign Up

4 posters

Go down

MAC Sign Up Empty MAC Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 pm

The Aim:
The MAC Club is the newest club at Beauxbatons. This club was something many students requested, it was requested so often that the Head Mistress had no choice but to allow it and it has been functioning successfully for six years now. This club is not reserved for those wishing to make muggle affairs their career but to any student at Beauxbatons who like muggles and want to help spread the appreciation for them to everyone even if they don't have magic like us.

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
2 posts in the mandatory meeting.
Failure to post both times will result in the character being put on probation. Failure to post both times while on probation will result in the character being kicked out.

No Membership Requirements

Wanna Join:
If you wish to join the MAC Club, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
Year:
House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)

In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well.

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MAC Sign Up Empty Re: MAC Sign Up

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Name: Persephone Grimm
Year: First year
House: Prideux
Other clubs?: None
I love muggle things! It's basically my life! I have an excellent collection of oddities, but sadly they have been left back at home. However I did bring stories of my experiences and those can be fun, right? Also, it's muggle appreciation club. My best friends before coming here were muggles! How can I possibly appreciate muggles any more than I already do?

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)For the majority of my life, I have lived as a wizard in a muggle's world. Everyday I was surrounded by muggle stuff that I didn't entirely understand only to come home to equally confusing wizard stuff. After eleven years, I think its safe to say I have a slight hand on things. Don't let my age turn you off, I'm willing to give my all to the club and am more than happy to share my experiences with everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Name: Caleb Miller
Year: First
House: Monagnards
Why do you want to be in this club: I would love to be in this club because I grew up around magic and my brother is a muggle. And I appreciate him, so I appreciate all muggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:17 am

Name: Fiona Miller
House: Montagnard
Why do you want to be in this club: I want to know about muggles.  There is so much I don't know and sometimes I would love to live like a muggle because being surrounded by the same thing all the time gets boring doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the current leader (Persephone Grimm)
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Name: Caleb Miller
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I think I'd make a good leader because I adore muggles and know some things about them because my brother is a muggle. Also, I live in a muggle neighborhood and I'm around lots of muggle things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Name: Noah Johnson
House: Cerisier
Why do you want to be in this club: I want to be in this club because I come from a family of mostly muggles and I love and appreciate them. Other than myself, only three of my siblings (There are nine of us.) have magical abilities. None of us even knew about magic until one of my siblings was accepted into Beauxbatons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Name: Fiona Miller
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I know the current head leader very well. I'm his cousin so if he says something the other members don't understand I can translate for him. I'm very creative and and can help him with coming up with ideas for meetings and activities in which we can appreciate muggles. Running the meetings can't be all that hard. You just organise something and tell everyone when to come right? Oh and actually explain it when they arrive. Simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fenwick Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Name: Harley Fenwick
Year: First Year
House: Montagnard
Why do you want to be in this club: I was born into a Muggle family and have been studying their mechanics and inventions. When I was a child, my dream job was to become an engineer and build cars.

Last edited by Harley Fenwick on Sun May 25, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat May 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the leader.
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Sherlock Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm

LEADER NEEDED
Minister Sherlock
Minister Sherlock
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Name:Wolfgang Maverick
Year: first year
Other clubs?: Nope
I've always had an interest in muggle things, particularly toys, and enjoy tinkering with such objects (usually resulting in breaking them, but it's the thought that counts, right?). I have a lot of experience with muggles and believe I have a lot to contribute to the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Vargas Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 am

Name: Stephanie Vargas
Year: First year
Why do you want to be in this club: Being born in a pureblood family I never really learned to appreciate Muggles. I feel like I act in a discriminatory way around them, without wanting to. I don't want to be rude. I would like to learn to appreciate Muggles and their unique culture.
Stephanie Vargas
Stephanie Vargas
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Name: Hassan Owens
House: Feu
Other clubs: None
Why do you want to be in this club: Being a Muggle-born Even though I live in a pureblood family, Muggle science has always been my passion and forte. I love physics and continue to self-study it on my own. Sophie always jokes how "Muggle" I am, with wanting to know how the littlest things work.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down