Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SOP Sign Up

5 posters

Go down

SOP Sign Up Empty SOP Sign Up

Post by Minister Asgard Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

The Aim:
The SOP Club is the oldest club at Beauxbatons. This club is a student run newspaper, that each member of the club contributes to annually for the rest of the student body's reading pleasure.. This club is not reserved for those wishing to make press their career but to any student at Beauxbatons who loves to write or share information with other.

The requirements each term for maintaining membership in this club are as follows:
1 posts in the mandatory meeting and 1 article on a topic of your choosing posted in the articles thread.

Failure to post in either place will result in the character being put on probation. Failure to post in either place while on probation will result in the character being kicked out.

Wanna Join:
If you wish to join the SOP Club, please fill out the following form and post it below when sign-ups are open. (If signing up the week of registration please put your year as the one before the new term)

Name:
Year:
House:
Other clubs?:
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please)
In addition since this club is new we need Club Leaders so if you wish to apply for that position include this application in your sign up post as well.

Name:
Other clubs you lead:
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? (At least 30 or more words please)

Last edited by Minister Asgard on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SOP Sign Up Empty Re: SOP Sign Up

Post by Linette Puchard Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 am

Name: Linette Puchard
Year: Second Year
House: Casavant
Other clubs?: None
Why do you want to be in this club: I'm very widely read and thus know lots of information I could share in articles I'll write.  I'm also very observant about the things which happen around the school.  There's bound to be lots I can write about.  Writing for the school paper is bound to be fun.
Name: Linette Puchard
Other clubs you lead: None
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? No-one else seems to want to lead it so why not me?  I think I can help to keep it running smoothly by keeping a record of everyone who attends and sends in their articles.  Also listening to what they'd be interested in talking about at club meetings.   Of course that's so long as it is relevant to the club's goals.  We wouldn't want to go off topic would we?
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am

Name: Charon Winthrop
Year: 1st
House: Cerisier
Why do you want to be in this club:
I've always loved news and reading, from wizarding newspapers to muggle news papers, I find print news to be a very fun area to be a part of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Name: Caleb Miller
House: Montagnard
Other clubs?: MAC
Why do you want to be in this club: I like to tell stories and I think I am pretty good at it. Also, Linette said that I would be good at fiction. Making up stories and maybe some gossip would be tons of fun. But I will make sure it is nothing mean so no one would get mad at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Name: Sawyer Johnson
Year: 2nd
Why do you want to be in this club: I'm always out and about in the palace so I can always been around when I good story comes. I don't have any other activities so I can spend a lot of time on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Name: Adela Austin
Year: 3rd
Why do you want to be in this club: I have always enjoyed writing and have plenty of time to do so, as I am not participating in any other activities. I also wonder around the Castle a lot, and can easily find things to write about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the current leader (Linette Puchard)
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Name: Caleb Miller
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I want to be club leader because I think I'd make a good leader. I'm always happy and I come up with good ideas and I think I'd make up good topics for club meetings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Name: Ruby Thomas
Why do you want to be in this club: I want to be in this club because I believe that I'm a creative soul and I believe that I'm good at getting some dirt and finding out the truth. Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Name: Stephanie Henrau
Year: 3rd
Why do you want to be in this club: My older sister suggested I channel my daydreaming into something constructive and said a writing club would be good for that. I guess this is some sort of writing club since you have to write to have a published paper don't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Name: Sawyer Johnson
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I've been in the club for quite awhile now and I know many of the members so I can work with them to make sure everything is going smoothly. I know the current head leader and think we could get along well and make the meetings great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:58 am

Name: Stephanie Henrau
Why you want to be the club leader of this club and how do you think you can be successful at keeping this club running smoothly? I like this club and since one of the former leaders has now graduated I wish to do something more than just be a member. I'm not sure exactly what I can do as a leader but if I don't have a chance I can't prove myself can I? I'm sure the current head leader will help me to become a good leader by the time he graduates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Co-Leader needed! Will become head leader upon the graduation of the leader.
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Name: Kayla Miller
Year: 2
House: Nuage
Other clubs?: Pending AMC 
Why do you want to be in this club: Because I'm bored It sounds fun and it's a good opportunity for creative expression and to explore the castle 
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Name: Autumn Armstrong
Year: Fourth
Other clubs?: N/A
Why do you want to be in this club: I would like to be in this club because I think it would be fun to learn about the newspaper and writing process and to work as a team on a project.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Ritter Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 am

Name: Andrea Ritter
Year: First
Why do you want to be in this club: (At least 15 or more words please) I'm feeling impulsive and I remember someone once told me writing was the nicest way of expressing yourself. I want to see if that's true.
Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down