Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 18 Herbology Exam

3 posters

Go down

Term 18 Herbology Exam Empty Term 18 Herbology Exam

Post by Professor Ellis Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Professor Ellis looked out into the crowded greenhouse, looking around to make sure everyone had their necessary supplies, as that was a part of their grade. "Hello everyone! Welcome to your Herbology Exam," Ellis greeted

"I know all of you have studied and are prepared for this exams. Just a reminder, which I trust none of you need, the other professors and I have zero tolerance cheating policies. If I see you cheating on my exam, you will receive a zero percentage grade, and most likely fail my class. Please don't cheat, because I do not want to see any of you fail. Don't be nervous. You'll do great!" Professor Ellis encouraged, believing that his words were true.

Ooc: This is a chance to win some house points. In this thread, you will roleplay how your character takes an exam. Do they cheat, or are they honest (maybe include who they cheated off of)? Did your student study? Are they guessing on every question? After you are finished with your post, a Minister will tell you you your grade (Oustanding, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory) and whether or not they got caught cheating. The grades influence how many points your house gets. No points will be awarded for an Unsatisfactory. A Satisfactory will receive five points, and an Outstanding will receive ten points.

The posts must be at least 100 words long (like all posts on this site) and they must clearly say if your student cheated and whether or not they studied. Just because they cheat, doesn't mean they'll get caught. And your student could fail if they studied, or pass if they didn't study. Have fun!
Professor Ellis
Professor Ellis
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 18 Herbology Exam Empty Re: Term 18 Herbology Exam

Post by Lucie Banken Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 am

Lucie Banken
Sixth Year
Studied
Didn't Cheat

Herbology was one of those subjects in which Lucie tended to do better.  She didn't stand out as a genius or anything like that.  It was just better than certain other subjects she could name.  She knew she'd never be a brilliant gardener but she could at least identify the different plants and other facts regarding each one.  

Thus when entering the greenhouses for the exam she felt mildly confident.  She could do this and not fail.  Wasn't that the important part?  So long as she passed she would be fine.  She was ready and began the moment it was time.  The test was a little harder than she'd expected but by the time Lucie had finished it was complete and within plenty of time too.  Lucie went out of the greenhouses confident that she at least got a passing grade.

OUTSTANDING
TEN POINTS TO FEU
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:50 pm

Dru looked down at the paper and read the first question. The first one was simple and she answered it in under a mintue. Dru was so worried and stressed she had studied for hours every day. Now Dru was thinking she will not too badly till about halfway through when she came across a questions she had never seen before. The longer she tried to figure it out the less confident she got. When she finally gave up, guessed, and moved on to the next question Dru realized she had pretty much forgotten everything. She moved from question to question trying to find something that she knew. Dru was able to answer a few questions but she was no where near finished. Time was ticking on, so she took the risk and guessed on all of the remaining question. Dru begged and pleaded for mercy from whoever was watching over her, maybe she could have a little luck on her side. Walking up to turn in her test was like walking the green mile.

UNSATISFACTORY
NO POINTS AWARDED

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:22 am

Kayla Miller
Third Year
Didn't Cheat
Studied

Kayla tilted her head confidently as she walked in, surveying the plants around the greenhouse. Herbology this year was boring to her but at least the hands-on activities were fun. And the plants weren't entirely dull, such as the puffapods. She smiled at her experiences.

She took her test calmly and her reaction never changed. It was just another test. Another test she had studied for. She knew this. She actually found the exam as a whole rather easy and might even have gotten the extra credit. The only problem was her sporadic semi-suppressed giggles throughout the test, recalling her friend's accidental severing charm on a plant that exploded somehow.

OUTSTANDING
TEN POINTS TO NUAGE
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down