Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 21 Herbology Exam

Go down

Term 21 Herbology Exam Empty Term 21 Herbology Exam

Post by Professor Ellis Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Professor Ellis waited until the students had entered and settled down. "Good morning everyone. Welcome to your herbology exam. I trust you've all studied hard and are prepared."

Some of the students did appear to have a slight worried look on their faces but he continued on with his pre-exam speech. "I'm sure every one of you know the school policy on cheating and all of you are trusted enough to not feel the need to cheat. You may now turn over your parchment and begin." He stepped back and moved to his desk confident in the ability of his students to answer what he believed to a very easy exam.

Ooc: This is a chance to win some house points. In this thread, you will roleplay how your character takes an exam. Do they cheat, or are they honest (maybe include who they cheated off of)? Did your student study? Are they guessing on every question? After you are finished with your post, a Minister will tell you you your grade (Oustanding, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory) and whether or not they got caught cheating. The grades influence how many points your house gets. No points will be awarded for an Unsatisfactory. A Satisfactory will receive five points, and an Outstanding will receive ten points.

The posts must clearly say if your student cheated and whether or not they studied. Just because they cheat, doesn't mean they'll get caught. And your student could fail if they studied, or pass if they didn't study. Have fun!
Professor Ellis
Professor Ellis
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down