Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Looking for Gold

Go down

Looking for Gold Empty Looking for Gold

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Things that were strange interested the fourth year, she found certain animals to be strange. She loved to learn about the different types of creatures the wizarding universe held. She walked into the Care of Magical Creatures classroom ready to learn. Today was going to be great, the sun was out and she was sure they would be working outside.

The weather was warm enough that they could have their lesson outside, she crossed her fingers in hope. She almost let out a squeal when the professor talked about their lesson, they would be going outside! Ruby followed her class outside, linking arms with her friend Grace as she walked. "Aren't you excited to go outside?" Normally they would be in the small building that held their classroom. "The weather is so nice," she stated when they were finally outside.

The professor began to explain that they would be looking for treasure with the help of a niffler. She had never heard of such a creature, but she was interested. He said that nifflers were attracted to shinny things and that he planted shinny coins around the grounds. Whatever they found they got to keep.

Once the nifflers were released, Ruby grabbed Grace's arm and ran towards one of the creatures. "Come on! We have to find the buried treasure," she said in a fake pirate voice. She slowed and held out her hand for the creature to sniff. "I think it likes me! Let's get that treasure!"

Back to top Go down

Looking for Gold Empty Re: Looking for Gold

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:02 pm

One of Grace's closest friends not counting Tamara was Ruby, or how she'd decided to nickname her for the time being 'smurf '. She enjoyed her friend's ever changing hairstyles, but smurf was just too perfect for her with blue hair. She was also extremely excited for an outdoor class. Grace eagerly linked arms with Ruby and followed her outside. This was going to be so much fun. She was especially excited because of the nice weather and it would be perfect for taking photos.

"I'm so excited to go outside. It's not even funny. I'm going to take so many amazing pictures. It's just so perfect." She giggled softly. "It really is nice out, so much better than that dreary winter weather we experience." She swung their linked up arms. Grace grinned widely as they were told that they'd be using a niffler to go on a scavenger hunt. She had gone on so many with the Wilderness Scouts. "We are totally going to get a ton of treasure smurfius." She giggled at the pirate accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:39 pm

This was going to be great! Going outside was always something Ruby looked forward too, no matter the weather. But her favorite was always the sunny sun, she sometimes liked the rain. "I like the snow," she admitted, it was pretty and so innocent. "Catching snowflakes with your tongue is really fun." She would have to do that again when the winter weather came around, maybe she could have her friends join her. "I call being the captain!" Ruby clapped her hands together, she loved pretending. The niffler began to walk around and Ruby wasted no time to follow it.

"So, how have you been?" To be honest, she wanted to talk about ghosts and her sudden attraction to finding ghosts with her friend Marcy. "We're now fourth years so that's exciting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Grace followed happily at Ruby's side while Ruby acted as team captain. She had no problem at all with it. She was just fine with Ruby being the lead. Grace really just wanted to take some nature photos. She lifted the camera off her neck and took a photo of the Ruby and their niffler. "Oh you are just so photogenic." She said as she looked at the picture that popped up on her little screen. "I think it's the hair. It makes you pop, y'know?" Grace said excitedly.

When the niffler started to go crazy though and ran off towards something. Grace full on sprinted with it, even thought he uniform was restricting her quite a bit, and she was probably showing a little more leg than she would've liked with the skirt bouncing off her thighs. They found a coin and Grace of course took a photo. She handed the coin to Ruby and gave the niffler a good pat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down