Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

One is Silver and the other Gold

Go down

One is Silver and the other Gold Empty One is Silver and the other Gold

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Louise was just exploring yet again. She didn't really know where to go. She'd only met Caleb so far and wanted to make acquaintance with more people, she didn't want to go into her term at Beauxbatons completely and utterly friendless, that wasn't the way of Louise Puchard. Looking around she found a small table to sit at and got a small pop. She fiddle around hoping that Linette would be around soon to help her out and meet her friends and get her supplies. Sighing she bit her lip and closed her eyes not paying attention to anything. This place was so strange with everyone here. She'd always been home-schooled as a child so this was completely new to her.

Back to top Go down

One is Silver and the other Gold Empty Re: One is Silver and the other Gold

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Amber had been in the pub for a little she now she had gotten acquainted with some people but not many seeing as it was to loud anywhere for her to read any books so she decided it was about time to walk around and meet some people this was hard for her because she wasn't what people call a "people person" she didn't really know how to make a first impression that wasn't one of the things she worked on reading faster yes that was what she worked on.

As she was walking around she noticed that there was a girl that was half asleep or at least that what she looked like from where Amber was standing she seemed to have a small pop in her hand resting on the table so Amber thought that she would bring her another you know a breaking the ice kind of thing. "Hey you okay there?" She asked as she pulled a seat out across from the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Louise's eyes flashed open and saw the dark haired girl sitting across from her. She smiled at the girl. "Yeah, I'm fine! Just taking everything in." She sighed. "I've never been to a real school before, so this is my first school ever." She admitted to the girl. "Oh! I'm Lucy by the way! Well, my name isn't actually Lucy...it's Louise...but I like Lucy so much better!!! Don't you?" She asked. "What's your name?" She smiled brightly, her drowsy exterior gone. "Are you a first year too?" She asked the girl with a very excited sound in her voice, until she realized how much she'd said

She bit her lip. Here she was rambling on again. "Oh...I'm sorry." She sighed looking down, "I didn't mean to drag on." She sighed, she always went overboard with her speech. "If you don't wanna be friends now, I completely understand!" She looked a little disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Amber saw the girls eyes open he seemed awake now, "I guess I should have taken the time to take everything in to I just jumped head first you know?" She could see that the girl liked to talk she asked a bunch of questions Amber didn't min though she kind of just chuckled to herself, "yeah I like Lucy better I'm Amber, Amber Adison no short names or anything."

Amber had so many questions to answer he was okay with it she liked being able to get to know someone right off like this, "yes I am a first year as well I'm overjoyed about it to I can wait to start my first year." She giggled to herself wen she saw Lucy biting her lip to keep quite. "No no you're fine its a good thing to get to know people like this helps you get acquainted with people faster you like if they're in a hurry or something." Amber found this conversation intriguing seeing as how it started with Lucy almost half asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Lucy smiled at the girls response. "Yay!" She chimed. "I'm so excited for this year I can hardly stand it!" She practically wiggled out of her seat. "I wonder what house we'l be sorted into. Hopefully the same one! Gosh I hope we are! You seem like such a nice person! I'm sure that we'll be the best of friends that world ever saw!!" She paused for a second to catcher breath. "Well don't just sit there, silly!" She giggled childishly. "Tell me about yourself!! Do you have any pets? What's your favorite color?" Her questions were kind of tedious, but she really was interested. She loved making friends.

She'd found since she'd been home schooled her whole life, she was limited to the people who would be friends with her. She sighed at the thought, but quickly pushed it aside. This girl wanted to be her friend. She was sure that they'd make a great pair! She waited patiently for the girls answers. "Well?!" She asked Amber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Amber saw that Lucy didn't make many friends because just talking to Amber seemed to light up her world but she didn't mind she liked making people happy just solely on her talking to them. "I hope we are in the same house as well it would be pretty awesome to have someone in my house that I actually know it will make it easier to be myself."

"Ok, ok!" she said giggling she was surprised that Lucy wanted to know so much about her. "I do have one pet it's my snowy owl her name is Princesses I love her with all my heart and my favorite color is blue I think of the sky and the ocean when I see that color." by now Amber was in her own little world just thinking about her owl and the ocean and school and they other books she had to get and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down