Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: Thin Red Line

Go down

Dorm #1: Thin Red Line Empty Dorm #1: Thin Red Line

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Trent had always kind of just been friends with Guen. He rarely talked to anyone other than her. He assumed that Guen would be in her dorm when he dropped by for a visit. He opened the door and walked in. "Oh, Guen isn't here." He sighed and plopped in Guen's bed. "Do you have any idea what time she's coming back?" He asked her room mate. "I don't mind waiting as long as it is with in reason." He sighed and looked over at the girl who was Guen's roommate. One of the first things he noticed was that she was rather good looking which he immediately kicked himself for. He liked Guen. It was weird to see another girl and think she was pretty.

Nevertheless, he shrugged it off. "I'm Trent." He introduced. "You must be Rosalie, correct? I think we have charms together this year. Fifth period? Right after lunch." He told her. "I think you possibly sit a couple seats behind me. I sit towards the front with Guen because she likes to sit in front."

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: Thin Red Line Empty Re: Dorm #1: Thin Red Line

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Rosalie had just been flipping through a book and was startled when a book just burst into her room. She sat wide-eyed and stared at him as if he were crazy, but she soon deciphered he was one of Guen's friends as he asked millions of questions about her. "I think she'll be back in about 20 minutes..." She said softly. "You're welcome to wait." She smiled as the boy introduced himself as Trent. She had seen him with Guen before, but they had never had a formal meeting. "Yes that's correct, but you may call me Rose, or Rosie.." She laughed, though most people just stuck with Rosalie. "So What are you looking for Guen for, I mean it must have been urgent if you were barging into the room without knocking." She teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Trent hadn't realized how odd his entrance must have appeared, but he needed to be with Guen. He was freaking out without her. It was like how withdrawal had been explained to him. He belonged beside Guen at all times and it was terrible not having her beside him. "I will definitely wait." He looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm Trenton but please do not call me that. I prefer Trent honestly. Much easier to say. Guen was the first person to call me Trent too. Well, I mean my mum used to say it occasionally, but it became official when Guen started calling be it. It's nice to meet you Rose."

"I wasn't particularly on a mission or anything. I just wanted to curl up with my best friend. It's hard spending a whole summer with her, and then have to turn around and deal with school. Which means being apart from her." He chuckled. It must have sounded odd to someone who didn't know them. "Do you like quidditch at all?" He asked to change the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Guen was on her way back from the book shop in town. She was so excited to find out that they could go into town this year. She was in need of books and her mother was getting annoyed with sending her so many books. Guen was so excited to show Trent them too. She loved reading with him. Though worried that he would get bored with her reading.

She stopped by his room first and was told by his roommate that he had gone down to her room to find her. She thanked him then hurried down to her room. Guen flung the door open (in the same matter that Trent had done). She stopped and blinked. He was talking to her roommate. It was weird, she decided, and she didn’t like it very much either. And she was interrupting their conversation.

“I..uh.. hey, sorry, I didn’t meant to… I’ll come back later.” She mumbled slightly and started to back out of the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

"Guen!" Trent jumped up and hurried after her, stopping her in the hallway with a behind the back hug. "I came looking for you." He told her and made sure to repeat this a couple times. It was really important that she knew she was the reason for his presence. "I was merely talking with Rose to pass the time so you could cuddle with me when you got back." He pressed a kiss into her hair.

Then a question formed in his mind. Why was she so distraught by the idea he might make friends with another girl? Was she jealous? Was she hurt that she wasn't the object of his attention? "Can I ask you why you were upset that I was talking to Rosalie?" He asked her very softly. If Trent had made a mistake he wanted to know what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Guen stopped when he called her name. She bit her lip and turned around. He was probably just saying that to make her feel better. Rose was prettier than her and.. wait stop. Stop. Guenevere Aerona, stop acting jealous. “Oh.” She nodded then flushed slightly.

She chewed on her lip. She really hoped that he hadn’t caught on. Crap. He had. Of course he had, Trent could read her like a book. “I, what?” Yeah, act stupid. “I wasn’t upset. I just didn’t want to interrupt.” He was soooo not going to believe it. She sighed inaudibly. She had definitely thought he was going to stop being her best friend and like Rose better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:16 am

"Guenevere Aerona Ainsworth." Trent sighed softly. "What is wrong?" He asked softly, holding her close to himself in case she didn't want to say whatever was bothering her out loud. "I am always going to read you like a book so you better just tell me what is bothering you. It's also extremely unfair to lie to me. I wouldn't lie to you ever. So, out with it now." Trent said softly resting his arms around her more slackly so he could look down at her and catch her eyes. It was not like Guen to lie to him at all which is why it kind of surprised him when she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 am

Guen flushed slightly. He used her full name, it was a full name level problem now. She bit her lip. What’s wrong? She wasn’t even sure what was wrong? All she knew was that she was afraid of loosing him and his friendship to girls who were much prettier than herself. Plus she was boring really. And…wow was her self-esteem horrible. Their eyes met and she quickly buried her face into his chest, wrapping her arms tightly around him. Looking at him made it worse. She felt guilty for lying to him too. “It’s nothing, Trent, I was just being stupid.” She mumbled into the fabric of his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Rosalie looked up at Guen as she ran out and shook her head quickly. "No Guen!" She called after the girl and got up, and ran after her. However, Trent was faster. "It was nothing! I promise!" She said to the girl and hugged her friend. As strange as it sounded for only knowing the girl for a year. She loved her like a sister, and wanted her to know that she could trust her and that Rosalie would never intentionally try to do anything to upset or her hurt her. "He was just waiting for you. Please believe me." She begged. She had small tears in her eyes. She didn't want to loose one of her good friends over a small misunderstanding. "Pinkie swear!" She said and held out her small delicate pinkie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down