Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin

Go down

Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin Empty Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Ever since that horrid day in the library, Rosalie was Marceline's slave. She had to do everything she said in fear that her secret would be leaked out. It wasn't that the secret was bad or anything, it was more of the fact that if people knew, they'd treat her different than they normally did. She didn't want that. She just wanted to be a normal kid at a normal school. Well, school of magic, but same thing right? However, instead of studying magic for herself today, she was stuck in Marceline's room, doing her homework for her. Looking down at the paper, she sighed. Charms class had never been her strong point, and here she was doing some bratty girls homework instead of her own.

Rosalie was starting to worry. If her grades slipped because she couldn't keep up with her own work, much less the work of a girl whom hated her, her parents would withdraw her from Beauxbatons. Meaning, no normal life, no magic, and no Kai. She liked the boy, but she wasn't sure if her liked her like that or not. They had spent Christmas together, which was a good sign, but Rose couldn't be sure. Caught in her thoughts, she had stopped writing down ingredients for each of the charms and was resting her chin  on her hand and tapping the pencil lightly on the desk.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin Empty Re: Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Marceline simply couldn't trouble herself with every little thing she had to do for homework. In fact, the short haired girl hardly completed homework at all and when she did, it could hardly be considered as thorough. Thus was the trend of her homework until she got bored of making her slave crawl through dust and spider webs and decided to put her to practical use.

Charms was an alright class, though writing about it was entirely out of the question. Therefore, she invited her special little friend over to her room and sat her down at the desk with a quill and parchment. "You'll write my essay for me? Brilliant!" She said, with a toothy white grin. The opportunist girl perched herself on her bed as she allowed Rosalie to get to work. She decided now might be a nice time to do her nails.

After picking out the dirt from beneath her short square nails and spread black nail polish on them. When she finished with one hand, she blew gently on her black beetle nails and then looked up at Rosalie. Her quill wasn't moving, which made Marcy scowl.

Without a word, she stood up and lingered over Rosalie's shoulder. The last words that Rosalie had written on the page made her frown deepen. "It's supposed to be an essay about Aguamenti and the proper and improper uses of it," Marceline started in a bossy tone. She lifted the page and pointed out the last thing she had written. "Not about Kai, whoever that is. Is he your boyfriend? Poor sod," She noted, mischievously. She returned the paper to it's spot and went back to painting her nails. "Does he know about that little secret of yours?"

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin Empty Re: Dorm #1: They Say That Patience Is A Virtue, But Mine Is Wearing Thin

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Rosalie had been so caught up in her thoughts, that she hadn't even noticed the figure looming over her until Marceline's words snapped her back into reality. As the girl quickly took the paper Rosalie tried to grab it back, but it was too late. She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks as the girl commented on the words written on the page. "He's nobody important." Rosalie said looking down at the paper and sighed. The words were just there because she had no choice but to write them, but when Marceline asked if Kai knew about her secret, she felt her blood run cold. Would he treat her different if he found out? She didn't want that. She really liked him and didn't want him to think that she was a stuck pristine girl. She wanted to be the girl that he would get to know and like her slowly like that.

Glaring at the paper she shook her head. "Why?" She asked, her patience quickly fading. "What did I do to you?" She said and stood up tearing up the essay. "I'm not your personal slave, Marceline. I'm a person too, I have feelings. I'm sick and tired of doing your dirty work because your holding some secret over my head! You don't know what it's like to be me! You have no idea! You just assume that I have everything, don't you? That's what everyone think who see's the issue." She said taking a step towards the girl in anger. "It's always. 'Oh she's so lucky,' or 'She's perfect.' I'm only human, I'm going to make mistakes, but I don't need you 'assuming' like everyone else and ruining my chance for a normal life. "You're done and I'm done," She said pushing past the girl, bumping her shoulder intentionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:29 pm

"Oh? Then I'm sure you won't mind me telling him about how you're a glamorous child model," Marceline replied, smugly. She didn't know if she would actually tell him, but judging by the look on Rosalie's face, Kai was not just "Nobody important" to her. She'd have to meet this Kai to get further blackmail on Rosalie.

Marceline scowled as Rosalie suddenly had an outburst. She watched as the pitiful excuse for an essay was shred up and tossed on the ground. "Now, now, Rosalie. Aren't you a bit old for a temper tantrum?" Marceline replied, coldly. She chewed her tongue as Rosalie threw her "sob story" at her and rolled her eyes as the girl stormed out.

"To me, you do have everything," Marceline noted, with an apathetic tone. "Of course, I'm not one to bore you with my whole life's story," She remarked, wittingly. Her issues were her own and she wasn't about to spew them all to the girl whom she despised. "I wouldn't mess with you if it weren't so easy. Honestly, who worries about everyone knowing that your a model? Eventually someone here is going to pick up a magazine with your pampered face on it and know the secret. Probably people already have. If you being a model is actually your only flaw, then maybe people have a right to think that you are actually perfect," Marceline sneered, leaning cooly against the doorframe. "I do warn you, though. You walk out of here now and I promise that your exposed modeling career won't be the only thing you have to worry about." She fanned out her fresh black nails. "Perhaps I'll ask Kai out for coffee this weekend. I think we could have a very interesting conversation," She added, cunningly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Rosalie quickly stopped in the doorway. Turning on her heel, she shook her head. "Marceline, if you think I'm childish, then you have another thing coming. Using blackmail against someone who has done nothing to you is pretty low." She glared slightly and bit her lip. "I'm so easy to mess with, huh? We'll just see about that." She quickly pulled out her wand and pointed it at the girl. Carpe Retractum!" She said and a purple bolt of light shot from her wand and hit Marceline. Rosalie took a quick breath and ran out of the room. She had just started a war with one of the scariest girls in the school. She was going to regret that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down