Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Where Best Friends Are Made

Go down

Where Best Friends Are Made Empty Where Best Friends Are Made

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 pm

The Chin twins had split up to try and get the shopping they needed done twice as fast, they agreed that they would meet up at the pet shop. There they would look for their pets together and then go back to the pub and leave. Mae had finished all of her shopping and was headed that way when she had got side tracked by another alley she stumbled upon. She was back on track now though and was on her way to the pet shop. Once inside she wrinkled her nose at the stench that came from having too many animals living in the same building. After a look around the shop she learned that Bae was a bit slower with his shopping and was no where to be found yet. She decided to find an area that didn't have many customers in it and hang out there until her brother arrived.

After a few moments of looking around the crowded shop Mae found a few cages in the corner that no one was really stopping to look into. She decided this was a good a place as any, she could see the door from there and no one seemed interested in the animals in there. After a few very boring moments of simply standing there Mae decided to see what exactly was in these cages no one seemed interested in. She bent down to look through the bars but couldn't see anything more than a few pair of eyes in the back. She stuck her finger through the bars and cooed to the little things trying to get them to come to the front so she could see them.

Back to top Go down

Where Best Friends Are Made Empty Re: Where Best Friends Are Made

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Digger had lost track of his kid sister, and had been told to go back and look for her. He didn't make too much of an effort, though. If Tommie didn't want to be found, then she wouldn't. He sauntered down the alley, looking in shop windows until he came across an animal shop. He supposed Tommie would be in there--she loved animals. So he went inside and looked around curiously. It was clear after a few minutes that she was not in there. But he lingered, finding some of the animals fascinating.

He wandered over to the less crowded area and saw a girl crouched down, poking a finger in a mysterious cage. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said, walking over, "Flesh-eating bacterial Pop mice are Not exactly the friendliest sort." He grinned, having no idea what was actually in the cage, but he enjoyed scaring people. "They'll grab on to your fingers with their teeth and shrink you with their venom till your the size of an ant, and then they'll put you in a fungus and make you grow. When they're satisfied, they'll lay eggs in your hair, and the eggs will hatch and devour you." he said, making each word up as he went, but sounding quite knowledgeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Mae tried to cox the animals to the front of the cage so that she could see them in the light but with no luck. She decided to check the tag below the cage to find out what they were and smiled when she read that there were a few baby hedgehogs in this cage. That sure did make her feel a lot better about her choice to stick her finger into the cage with the animals. Finally one of the little things ventured to the front of its cage to see her and she smiled sweetly to the little guy.

That smile instantly faded when she heard someone who sounded like they were talking to her. She stood up with no traces of her previous smile left. She listened to what the boy in front of her had to say even though she would rather not. The boy looked to be about her age, she for the most part ignored what he was saying but she gather that it was something about a flesh-eating animal that made you small before eating you or something. Mae simply rolled her eyes at his words before speaking up. "Sorry to disappoint you but there are baby hedgehogs in this cage. Besides I hear they keep those animals in the back, away from all the kids." She told him matter of factually. "Did you come here looking for one of those? Because if you were I don't think Beauxbatons allows those in the palace."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down