Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Just Friends

Go down

Just Friends Empty Just Friends

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Charon set up the picnic happily, it was raining so he decided they'd have it in here. His girlfriend Macy (npc) was a little angry he'd be alone in an empty classroom with Louise. She couldn't stand her, she knew very well that Louise and her boyfriend had almost become a thing, thank Merlin Louise rejected him. Charon waited patiently for Louise he'd officially given up on her at least for this year, as he was almost certain she'd end up with his dorm mate Quinn. The thought annoyed him so much, Quinn was a great guy, but what was wrong with himself!? Nonetheless, without Louise in his life he'd nearly left Beauxbatons. He checked the clock and smiled as he heard the door open.

Back to top Go down

Just Friends Empty Re: Just Friends

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Louise was a little angry about the whole idea of Charon having another girl under his wing, but she did, in turn deny his proposal that they go steady...she couldn't help it if she wasn't ready...she just felt a little stuck, undecided. She loved Charon with all of her heart, she just wasn't sure if that love was....LOVE love.

She sighed as she made her way down the hall and into the classroom that they'd agreed to meet in. She was scared. She didn't know how this was gonna work out. She stood outside the door of the classroom for at least five minutes debating whether or not to go in. Finally, she decided it was best to see him and figure this out. Opening the door, she stepped inside. "Hi Charon." She said when she was faced with the boy she'd avoided for several weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Charon waved to her gently. "Hey, Louise." Charon had no idea that Louise wasn't ready. She had just flatly said no. If she had said she wasn't ready, that was one thing, but she made it clear. She did not like him, not at all. Fair enough. He was allowed to be with whoever he wanted even if Macy was rude to him a lot. Sure he still liked Louise, hell maybe he even loved her, but she didn't care about him that way, and that was that. He patted the spot across from him with a smile. This was going to be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Louise sighed as she sat down. It wasn't like she wanted to get this over with...she just wanted to....be his friend....maybe more, she didn't quite understand why he went out of his way to get another girlfriend....to make her jealous...angry? She didn't know and wasn't sure how their relationship was going to end up...she just wanted to fix things..she rarely talked to him Qudditch practice anyways so their face to face contact was limited and awkward...she just didn't know how start the road to repair their broken friendship. She looked up at the boy and smiled slightly. "How are you..?" She asked him awkwardly. This wasn't off to a great start.they seemed to just giving each other small questions and or answers. This small talk wasn't getting them anywhere. " Why...why did you get a girlfriend....?" She asked softly. It was more than a selfish question, but it really bothered her and made her sad from time to time. She loved Charon, she really did...but she didn't know if he loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 am

Charon sighed gently, maybe inviting Louise to hang out was a terrible idea, with how awkward she was acting she clearly didn't want to be there, maybe she didn't just see Charon as a friend, maybe he was less than that to her. The very thought tormented his insides. He loved Louise and the idea that she might not even care about him at all as quite possibly the most sickening thing he'd ever thought. "I'm alright, how are you?" He asked her gently. Some small talk would be good for them. He nearly choked on his water when she asked him why he got a girlfriend. She sounded hurt, like actually hurt, but that didn't make sense, Louise turned him down. Charon took a deep breath. "Well, you turned me down, and I'm not good enough to go out with you even if you hadn't, and this other girl told me she liked me, and my dad had just left my family and you weren't around, and I just kind of said I'd go out with her. I needed to feel cared about, in that way." Charon looked down, it was the truth, and the first time he'd acknowledged that it was the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down