Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Once Upon A Time

Go down

Once Upon A Time Empty Once Upon A Time

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Rosalie found herself wandering the streets in Amethyst Ally looking for the book store, for her first year texts. When she was a little bit younger she found her nose always in a book because of all the traveling she had to do. She would read about princes, princesses, dragons, and knights. But her favorite books always involved something with true love. The idea of finding the one person that you would want to be with for the rest your life, fascinated her. She always found herself imagining or dreaming about how it would be like to live in one of the stories. The idea of it made her have butterflies in her stomach.

She walked through the door of the shop and looked around. She needed to find the books on her list before she went looking through the fiction section of the store. She walked around collecting a few books when she saw them, when her eyes fell on the fiction section. She longingly looked over at it craving the stories of monsters and romance. She bit her lip and walked over. Within seconds, she was reading while walking around the store trying to look productive. Not looking up from the book, she bumped into someone and spilled her collection of books including the one she was reading onto the floor. "Oh my goodness....I am so sorry.." She said quickly wanting to make up for her mistake immediately.

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time Empty Re: Once Upon A Time

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Caleb hated books, but he had to get his textbooks for his fifth year at Beauxbatons. He couldn't believe he had been going there was five years, he was getting so old! If he was getting older than his brother defiantly was, he had been a junior in high school when Caleb had received his letter to the wizarding school. His brother was now in his twenties and Caleb was now fifteen. He was so close to being sixteen that he could taste it, even though it was a year away because he birthday had just passed. Ever since he had developed his crushes on Sawyer and Paige, he had been more interested in romance. But he would never pick up a book unless he had to.

He was busy looking for his textbooks and daydreaming to notice anyone else. But he did notice someone running into him and he did notice his heavy textbook falling on his foot. "Ow!" He grabbed his left foot and hopped up and down. "It's fine! I'm okay!" He put his foot down and gave her a friendly smile. "Accidents happen, it's fine. My foot is fine, don't worry about it." He picked up his textbook and the books the girl had been carrying. "Here ya go." He held out the books for her to take. "I'm Caleb, Caleb Miller."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Rosalie was such a klutz sometimes, especially when she was not paying attention to things in front of her. She sighed as the incident played in slow motion right before her eyes, she helpless to do anything against the textbook attacking the poor stranger's foot. She immediately started to apologize and pick up her things, "I'm so sorry...really do you need to sit down? I can go get some ice or something?" She suggested.When she found herself trying to help someone in a bad situation she was always frantic and over talkative. However, the stranger seemed laid back and understanding. He helped her with books and smiled nicely despite the incident a few moments before. He introduced himself which made her smile, he looked a lot older than her, but he seemed friendly. "I'm Rosalie, Rosalie Veneto." She smiled brightly. "I'm sorry about your foot....I'm such a klutz.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:37 am

"Like I said, it's fine." He put on a smile even though his foot still hurt, but he would be fine. He was a tough little soldier and he'd pull through from this minor injury. "I'm a tough boy, I can make it." In reality, he wasn't really tough and was very sensitive to things. But the girl didn't need to know that, but he really was fine. "It's nice to meet you," he replied with a bright smile. "I bet you're an ickle, I'm a fifth year." He could remember like it was yesterday when he first started Beauxbatons. "I can tell cause I make it my job to remember people. I can remember faces, but names are a different story." He had to know names for quidditch because of his announcing job. "I'll try to remember your name though." He couldn't make any promises though.

"My foot is fine, it doesn't even hurt anymore,' he lied, his foot did hurt a little bit but not as much anymore. "Anyways, enough about my foot. Are you excited to start Beauxbatons?" He was thrilled when he had gotten his letter, it was one of the happiest days of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Rosalie sighed a sigh of relief as he told her that he was okay, although she still wasn't sure about the whole ordeal. She smiled at the boy as he explained how he was good with faces but not names. She knew how he felt, being questioned a lot in her old line of work it was vital that she had to remember the names and faces of everyone she met, even if it was a quick, 'Hello, goodbye situation.' she nodded. The boy seemed to want to know about her and if she was excited. "Yes! I am, it'll be my first real school! I'm so excited to make friends and learn about magic." She exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

"That's great! When I got my letter, I was running around my house. I still do, right before I leave for Beauxbatons. Usually it's because I've misplaced something or I forgot to pack something. Sometimes it's because I'm just so excited." He had met his best friend when his was a first year. He had took his candy and tried to fly off with it. But he fell and Caleb cried. Not because of the candy, but because the boy had hurt himself. He still regretted not sharing his candy with him, but if he had then maybe their lives would have been different. "Making friends is nice," he said with a smile. He really liked his friends. He really liked people. He was a people person after all and he was always so talkative.

"You're gonna like the people at Beauxbatons, I promise." He did after all, some more than others. When he was a first year, he would have never thought about having a crush or liking someone as more than a friend. But it does happen, happens to everyone. But he wasn't going to say a thing about that. "Have you made any friends so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Rosalie laughed as the boy went on about how he always was excited for going to Beauxbatons. He was a sweet boy...but she figured they wouldn't see each other much considering he was a fifth year and she was just a first year. She smiled a little at the boy and shrug when he asked her how many friends she'd made. "I haven't made many...just one or two...but I don't know them super well...I'm just not super well at making friends...y'know..I've never had a lot of friends." She explain in a soft voice. Moving her hair aside she shrugged. "I'll be okay though." She gave him an encouraging smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down