Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Last Time Here

2 posters

Go down

Last Time Here Empty Last Time Here

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:00 pm

After probably the best summer of her life, Autumn was ready. Ready to see her friends. Ready to play Quidditch. Ready to finish her education. But mostly, ready to be done with school.

She instinctively walked to La Petit Dragon, as she had every year. She knew that everything was essentially over and she needed to say goodbye.

So she sat down and ordered a butterbeer for herself and began to think. Her mind wandered before it settled on how she became a witch. "What was your first memory of magic?" she asked aloud to no one in particular.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Last Time Here Empty Re: Last Time Here

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Apollo finally had been sorted out! Nuage...such a cool name, he muttered. He had to celebrate. And for Apollo the best way to celebrate is in the Petit Dragon!

He sat at his usual table and ordered some crepes...Man, he loved crepes. As he was eating and thinking about how awesome his life is going to be he listened to a girl asking something out loud. It wasn't really directed to him, but he instinctively answered:

"I kinda teleported my teacher to the swimming pool of the school." He laughed.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Autumn giggled. "To the swimming pool?" she asked for clarification.

She hadn't seen this boy around before, so she assumed he was a transfer or in a smaller house like Feu or Nuage. He sort of reminded her of her boyfriend. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Autumn Armstrong. Head Girl of Cerisier and captain of their quidditch team. Who are you?" she asked politely.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Apollo smiled as the girl giggled. He always liked to make people laugh.

"Yup, the swimming pool." He said with a smile on his face and turned around to see a beautiful, blonde girl. She looked really pretty and certainly older than him.

"Yeah, we haven't really met. I'm Apollo Kronidis, I am a transfer student. I got accepted in the Beauxbatons school this year..." he said as he smiled cheerfully...
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:53 pm

"Nice to meet you, Apollo. I've been going to Beauxbatons the past six years. It's an excellent school. I'm really going to miss this place," she replied with a small smile. Autumn couldn't believe that she was almost out of school.

"What was your old school like? Did you play Quidditch or anything? Were you in any clubs?" Autumn decided to ask. This kid was obviously younger than she was, but not by much.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:02 pm

"Oh wow...You're a Seventh grader? I'm a sixth grader! And it is indeed a great school!" He exclaimed with a smile.

Apollo was really happy about his new school. He didn't really know what to expect. And he always loved surprises!

"My old school was...bad...It wasn't a really good magic school. We didn't even have dorms and there were only a few clubs and no Quidditch team..." He said rather disappointed....

He new he didn't have to be disappointed about that anymore...that school was in the past. However it was such a big part of his life. How many did he actually lost while going at that school? Even he didn't know.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Autumn giggled again. This kid didn't get it, apparently. "Seventh year. Seventh Graders are a Muggle thirteen year-old. I'm an adult. Seventeen."

"Oh! I assumed you maybe came from Hogwarts or Durmstrang. I've heard that there are some magic schools that aren't as good. Don't worry, though. Beauxbatons is fantastic. We have clubs and Quidditch teams. Your Quidditch captain is great. She's my cousin's best friend. Oh! Gregory is a sixth year, too. You might have classes with him," Autumn said. She knew she was sort of rambling, so she stopped talking. "So what are you most looking forward to this year?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:15 pm

"Oh Seventh year...right...ehmmmm...Hehe..." He laughed rather awkwardly after realizing his mistake.  

He heard about everything Autumn had to say. For what he understood that school was pretty kickass! He would love that school year! For his whole life...he was just going to the wrong school! He was just so excited. During every day he seemed to learn about something different this school has to offer.

"I'm looking forwards to see how students pass their school years in this kickass school! It seems so cool!"
He said in an excited tone.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:49 pm

"Well, I'd assume that we pass our classes the same as other schools. You study all year, then take a big test. That is what you did, right?" Autumn asked. What kind of school didn't do that? she thought. She wondered what kind of education she would have gotten if she went to another school. Would she have been able to take advanced classes at Beauxbatons if she had gone Hogwarts.

Autumn shuddered at the thought. "Have you heard any funny stories about the school yet?" she asked, trying to get her mind off her education.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:01 pm

"Well this is what we mainly did, but it was just that. No clubs, no special training...no games, nothing." Apollo said rather disappointed.

This conversation surely didn't do any good at him. Reminding him how many things he lost all these years...what he could have lived...all the experiences he would remember by now...but he doesn't. They never happened.

At least Autumn changed the subject: "Not really, I'm kinda still new here. I only have 2-3 friends." He said as he smiled slightly.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:28 pm

"Only two to three friends?" Autumn said, shocked. "I'll be your friend, Apollo. As long as you aren't causing me a ton of trouble in the school. If I have to write you up, I'd be very disappointed."

"Oh! And I'm the leader of Students Appreciating Quidditch. And if we play against each other in Quidditch, we'll get to be rivals," Autumn added. She had honestly forgotten that Lucie had graduated. That meant that she would be the leadaer of SAQ. Cool!
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 pm

"Well, I'm really an extroverted person, to be honest. I had a lot of friends in my old school. I'm just new here. I'll make more friends, I know it." Apollo said with an optimistic smile on his face.

"Oh I hope I won't get you in trouble as well...I care for my friends..." He does care...but he couldn't stay away from trouble too...and he knew it really well.

"Rivals...ehmmm I hope we don't...Hehe...I would not like to fight against a friend."
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 pm

"Yeah! Of course!" Autumn said. "I'll tell my cousin and his friends to keep a look out for you. And then you'll probably meet my boyfriend at some point. It's hard to miss his red hair, for sure. He's Head Boy of Feu, so he might be giving you the citations," the seventh year joked.

"Don't worry about it. I play Quidditch against all of my friends. My cousin is the captain of Feu. We even play the same position, so we're the rivals to watch. We never have hard feelings from it. I hit him with a bludger my third year, and he wasn't too mad," Autumn said. She remembered that incident very well. Gregory had fractured his arm and instead of being mad, he was impressed that a girl a whole foot shorter than him could be such a great Beater.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

"Σ'ευχαριστώ very much! I appreciate it a lot." Apollo smiled...she wanted to help him...He liked that feeling. From what he remembered, he was the one who continuously helped others...but others rarely even thought of helping him. That was the price of being a helpful person...people can use you.

"Oh, if we don't begin hating each other I don't see why not." He giggled. That girl surely seemed to be fun to hang out with. One of the worst things that Apollo could think to happen to him is lose a friend. If that...weird sport (he didn't really remember its name) won't make her his enemy or something...then he was alright.
------------------------------------
Σ'ευχαριστώ (S'efharisto): "Thank you" in Greek.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 pm

"Anytime!" Autumn replied happily. "And definitely not. Quidditch is always friendly. And I would like to think that I always am, too."

Well, except for when Isobel got competitive and rude. But that was the Isobel way. And she was doing a lot better. Autumn had no issues with her breaking rules or any issues playing against her in Quidditch. Not that they ever played against each other. Just had practice games against each other.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 am

"I'm glad about that, I like friendly sports." He said with a smile.

Apollo had really no idea how that Quidditch game was played or what it is about whatsoever...He just hoped it to be easy or at least fun enough for him to play it.
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down