Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Poor Thing

Go down

Dorm #4: Poor Thing Empty Dorm #4: Poor Thing

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm

After finding old love letters between her mother and father, Cassie was confused. It turned out that her father was a wizard and no one had told her. Instead of being a muggle born like she thought she was, she was a half-blood. Why had no one told her? Why had she cried over that? Why was she so emotional about this? It was just one little secret. But why did they keep it from her?

She hid the letter under her pillow when she heard a knock at her door. She wasn't expecting anyone, so who could it be? Whoever it was caught her at a bad moment and she had the urge to cry again over that stupid letter. She sighed and opened the door. "Anna? What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Poor Thing Empty Re: Dorm #4: Poor Thing

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Annaliese looked at her with sad eyes and hugged her tight. She didnt know exactly what to say quiet then and there, but Cassie was her only hope....literally. she hoped her friend would help her. Pulling away from the hug Anna smiled sadly. "Hey Cass..." she looked down. How did one ask to live with someone else. She sighed and finally asked. "May I come in?" She asked softly. Once Cassie nodded she entered and sat down , "I....think I told you about my family..however this past summer Oz and I were engaged..but neither of us wanted to go through with it...I told my aunt...and she tried to kill me....and she told me....that she...." Anna swallowed hard. "She killed my family...and I was wondering if I could stay with you...I would stay with Oz...but..he and I dont mix...plus he is graduating this year and....I just...I do not have anywhere else to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:22 am

Cassie was caught off guard when she was pulled into a hug but she hugged back anyways. "There, there. You're okay." She listened quietly to her friend talk about what had happened over the summer and she was shocked. How could someone do that to their niece and her family? It was terrible. Cass's problems were nothing compared to her friend's and she quickly forgot about them when Anna asked if she could live with her. "I'd have to ask first but I'm sure it'll be alright. My aunt wouldn't just let someone not have somewhere to live." She had let her mother live with them after all even though she had left for years.

Cass pulled away for the girl then took her hand. "Come sit down." She guided her over to her bed and sat down. "I'll send a quick letter, okay?" She pulled a piece of parchment from her bedside table and scribbled a quick note to her aunt. She whistled for her owl to come to her. Her owl landed on her shoulder and took the treat that she had grabbed and ate it. "Take this home and be quick please. Its very important, Nate." Her owl grabbed the note from her hand and flew out the window. "Its gonna take some time," she explained. "He's going all the way to Los Angeles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 am

Annaliese smiled at the girl. She was so good to her, too good to her. She truely did care about Cassie and wished there was something she could to do to repay her kindnesses to her. She was her friend, maybe her only friend and that seemed to be enough for Cassie, yet Anna felt like she had not done enough for Cassie as a friend and did not deserve her as one...granted she did not have any friends outside of Cassie. Yes, Oz had been there when she needed someone to talk to, however Cassie was, well one a girl and two, easier to talk to. She did not have to worry about a harsh repremand from her, like she did with Oz. She looked out the window as the owl took off and sighed. "As long as he gets there and back, before winter break." She knew that the ministers would not mind too much if she stayed over winter, but if it were the summer...that was another thing. She looked at Cassie and gave her another quick hug. "Thank you so much Cassie...you are a true friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Cassie was always a helpful person and did the best she could to help someone or something in need. "He's a fast owl, I'm sure it won't take too long." Cassie smiled at her friend, she was just glad she could help. "No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could help." It was quiet for a few minutes before Cassie spoke up once more. "Could you help me?"

She pulled the letter from under her pillow and showed it to her friend. "This is a letter my father won't my mom when they were about my age." Cassie sighed, she felt tears come to her eyes. "I had no idea my dad was a wizard and no one told me." The letter talked about him confessing that he was a wizard to Cass's mother and that if she didn't believe her that he'd show her later that night. "I have no idea what to think or do. When I saw it for the first time, I cried and I got mad at my mother. But no one told me, not even my aunt. So, I'm not sure how I should feel or if I should be mad. And I'm not even sure why this makes me so upset but it does." She wiped her face that was now wet with tears. Curse being a teenage girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down