Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Quality Time

Go down

Dorm #4: Quality Time Empty Dorm #4: Quality Time

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

Payton was happy that he shared a dorm with his twin brother. But they hadn't been spending much time together like they used to. Payton had Quidditch and new friends and Sawyer had things of his own. He didn't mean to not spend time with his brother, it just happened. He was excited to spend the day with his brother, they'd probably talk about their daily lives and pranks. Like they usually did.

He hoped Sawyer wasn't mad at him for not spending much time with him. But Quidditch took up most of his time, Osmund always made them practice. And he had been spending time with his new friend, Adela. Who Sawyer got along with well. He wasn't sure how he felt about Adela though, he had confusing feelings. He thought about talking to Sawyer about it, but decided against it. It was a day just for the two of them.

Payton took his ferret, Darcy, out of her cage so she could play around and get out of her cage for a while. He smiled when she found herself on his shoulders. "So, Sawyer, how are things?" He wasn't sure how to start off this conversation, so his introduction had to do. He looked over at his older brother.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Quality Time Empty Re: Dorm #4: Quality Time

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Sawyer had been spending a lot his free time this year either alone or with his friend Finlay, of course he realized how little he saw his brother. Granted sharing the same dorm so they saw each other everyday but they never really hung out together much at all this year. He wanted to spend more time with his younger twin but he knew how much he liked being with Adela and he didn't wanna take him from spending time with her if that's what he wanted most. Everyone had always joked that the day those two split up it would be the day the world ended, and sometimes times that's how Sawyer felt, like his world had ended. Other times he didn't even think about and just had fun by himself, he was getting very skilled at the art of entertaining himself, usually at the expense of someone else. Sawyer was starting to learn what professors had detention duty on each day of the week, that is if it was one of the ordinary ones, some professors gave you individual detentions. That all made it sound more common than it really was, he didn't have detention that often for he was usually only caught one out of every ten pranks or so.

As much fun as it was for him to do all that stuff he missed not doing it with his partner in crime and his twin. Often he would take extended brakes because of that or because he was sure his mum wouldn't approve. He tried to be a good kid sometimes, he was on one of his breaks when him and his brother decided to actually hang out in the dorm for once. Sawyer couldn't be happier but he didn't want to show his full excitement or Payton would know how lonely he's been. "Well we're at school so thing are boring for the most part. But I have been finding the people who react best to pranks, and the professors that get upset fastest." He answered his brother with a smirk. "How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Paytin's time was full of quidditch, studying, school, and Adela. Something needed to change about that. He noticed that him and Sawyer weren't as close as they used to and it was his fault. He knew that. He took full blame for that. He missed his brother. He would often turn his head to tell his twin something and he wasn't there. When he did that, it felt like something was eating at his stomach. He just wanted to be close to his twin again and share secrets like they used to.

It seemed that Sawyer was doing just fine without him, pulling pranks and what not. It made Payton feel bad, like Sawyer didn't need him. "I'm good. Quiddich is very time consuming, but fun." Sawyer had pulled pranks without him, maybe he thought it was morebfun without Payton. Payton didn't show his true feelings, instead he smiled at his twin. "I bet we could manage to piss off a professor or two." If Sawyer was willing, Payton had an amazing plan.

Darcy squirmed in his hands, so he let her go and she made her way over to Sawyer. She rubbed against his leg, maybe she was sensing something. Could ferrets sense emotions? Some animals could, so ferrets could. "She wants you." The ferret continued its actions, demanding attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Sawyer was painfully aware that his brother was getting involved in school activities that took up his time, leaving no time for them to spend together. While he simply sat around alone pulling childish pranks, he hadn't even seen much of Finlay this year and he thought they were friends, like Payton and Adela. "Quidditch sure looks like a lot of fun, I'm at every game watching you. I think I starting to actually understand the game." He said with a goofy grin. The sport had always confused him with all the balls an wildly different positions. But he was glad his brother had found something he liked to get involved in. Maybe he would join that school paper he had heard Teddy had joined, that sounded like something he could do.

"I bet we could piss off more than just a few, if you decided rejoin me in the shenanigans that is." He answered with a smile. He looked down at his brother ferret that was trying to get his attention and smiled. "Athena is going to get jealous if you aren't careful." He said as he pet her, and as if on cue the big brown ball of fluff he called his cat came pouncing onto the bed, wanting to steal the ferrets attention. They say animals could sense sad emotions, maybe the both knew how Sawyer really felt no matter what front he was using.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Quidditch was fun and Payton was glad that Sawyer was at every game. "Adela is always there too. I'm glad that you guys are always there for me." It took Payton a while to learn how to play Quidditch and he only knew how to play because of his Captain, Osmund. "I should teach you. We can play together. It'll be fun." It could be another activity they could do together.

Rejoin? Did Payton ever leave? "I can't rejoin if I never left." At least he didn't think he ever left. Sure he was busy a lot, but he didn't think he ever left. "Just cause I was a little busy doesn't mean I left you. I'm always there for you." And he meant that.

Darcy didn't move from her spot, she was determinded to make Sawyer feel better. She began to pur, she climbed onto Sawyer amd wrapped herself around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Sawyer was glad Payton had made a new friend and that he was enjoying quidditch so much. He wasn't sure he would ever get the hang out quidditch or really play it himself much but it was nice of his brother to offer. It couldn't hurt to attempt to learn a bit right? Flying was fun and he loved it but the game just seemed so crazy and dangerous. "I don't think I'll ever be as good as you but I could give it a try." He answered with a smile.

He realized too late that he had let slip something that showed how alone he's been feeling. "Of course you haven't left, you just haven't been pulling as many pranks lately, you may be going a little rusty Pay Pay." He said trying to play it off with a smile. He felt happier once he had Payton's ferret laying around his neck and his cat on his lap. He could feel their warmth and he knew they only wanted him to be happy. Animals were amazing they never said anything but always had the power to cheer one up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Even if Sawyer wasn't good at the sport, it would still be fun. "You don't have to be good for it to be fun." Even though Osmund was a tough captain, Payton still enjoyed the sport and only played for the fun of it. "I play cause I enjoy it. Even though Oz is all about winning. I heard the other captain is whose though." Payton could handle the yelling and extra practice, he had no problem with it.

"Me? Rusty? Never!" He would never let himself get rusty. He was good at pranking and wouldn't let himself get bad at it. "I would never let myself become bad at pranking. Though it has been a while. But the fireworks would totally make up for that." Payton smirked at the thought of his awesome plan. Then he realized he had never told his twin the plan. "The plan is to set off fireworks. A little end of the year celebration." Darcy purred louder as she began to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down