Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm 4: Girl Time

Go down

Dorm 4: Girl Time Empty Dorm 4: Girl Time

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm

A weight had been lifted from Cass's chest after she had told her friends and family she was gay. She was feeling much better about herself since her had cut her long locks. Though her mom was still rude to her, Cass learned to ignore the rude remarks. Over winter break, her friend Charon had visited her and her mom had a fun time trying to get Cass to like the boy as more than a friend. It was irritating, she just wanted to get away from it all.

Even though Cassandra had learned to ignore her mother, she still felt her heart tighten when her mom was mean. It was like she didn't care about her and how she felt. It made her want to cry, but she was done crying because of that bitch. But she still felt the need to talk about her feelings to someone. And that person was her friend, Anna. She was always such a good listener and she was sure that she would listen to Cass and help her with her problems.

She had a sent a note out the the younger to meet her at her dorm so they could catch up and just talk. It sounded like a nice plan and she was excited to chat. She had even brought out some muggle sodas(that she had brought from home, she was sure they wouldn't be miss) that were in her trunk. She set them on the desk beside her bed. Maybe they could have some girl time, so she decided to take out some nail polish and makeup. They could give each other makeover while they talked.

Back to top Go down

Dorm 4: Girl Time Empty Re: Dorm 4: Girl Time

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Annaliese had gotten Cassie's letter and was excited to talk to her. She hadn't had time to talk to the girl, because she'd been so busy trying to keep up with her grades which had cause her to be held back the year before. However, lots of things had happened in the last year such as her engagement...her starting lack of motivation in Quidditch and the something was off with her aunt....but she choose not to talk about it to people.

Overjoyed as the time arrived to meet Cassie she headed towards the girls dorm room and knocked on the door. She waited with anticipation as her friend answered her door. "Hi!" She smiled brightly and hugged her. "How has my favorite Cassie been?" She exclaimed sweetly. "So what do you have planned for us tonight?" She asked starting to shrug off her coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:46 am

When there was a knock at the door, Cass jumped up from her spot and opened the door. "Hey!" She hugged the girl back and smiled. "I've been...better. How have you been?" She was sure the other girl had a few things to talk about with her since the last time they had talked. "I thought we'd just talk and have a bit of fun. I got some sodas, which I got from home, and I got nail polish and makeup. Its been a while since we last talked and things have happened since then."

She wasn't quite sure where to begin or what to do, so she just popped open a can of soda and took a drink. "So...how was your summer and winter break?" The last time they had talked was last year and that was such a long time ago. Cass felt like an entirely different person since then, which she still didn't know if that was good or bad. She didn't really know herself or how she would react to anything, this person was new to her and she was still getting the hang of it. Maybe it was because she was an awkward teenager, maybe that was why she had a hard time expressing her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down