Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm 5: Present Time!

2 posters

Go down

Dorm 5: Present Time! Empty Dorm 5: Present Time!

Post by Kayla Miller Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Kayla hadn't seen Greg in a while, even before the holidays, so she couldn't ask him what he wanted. Last year for the holidays she'd invited him to her brother's wedding. This year she decided to get him a proper gift, something she hadn't been able to do for all her friends. But Greg was a good friend. She wasn't sure what he'd like, so she got him a cozy scarf with the white and green Feu colors. She would've knitted it herself if she knew how to knit, which she didn't. Nevertheless it was very soft and fuzzy like a blanket and made her want to bury her face in it. She was satisfied with the gift and hand wrapped it herself carefully in shiny wrapping paper with bludgers and bats imprinted on it. For the final touch she added a huge red bow that was supposed to light up. 

She knocked on his dorm with a big smile on her face. "Merry late Christmas and New Year," she smiled, handing the present to him. "How did your holidays go?"
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Dorm 5: Present Time! Empty Re: Dorm 5: Present Time!

Post by Gregory Bell Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Gregory was bored. He didn't want to admit it, but he missed Autumn. He missed her smile. His mother had tried to convince him to call her over break, but he felt ashamed of himself. It wasn't worth it.

He had started to doze off when there was a knock at his door. He sprung up and rushed over. He opened the door and had a present shoved in his hands. "Happy late holidays," he greeted sleepily. He opened the door wider so she could come in, then closed it behind her. "Mine were interesting. My sister has a boyfriend and he visited with her. My dad wasn't impressed," he answered. "What happened at the Miller home?" he asked. Large families had to be more fun than his tiny clan.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Kayla listened with interest as she stepped inside. "It must be fun to have a sister," she commented. She only had brothers and wondered what it'd be like to have a sister. Her cousins were all sisters who didn't get along, so maybe it wouldn't be so fun. She let out a little laugh. "What was he like?" she asked. "My dad is always happy to have Caleb bring Marie-Laure. You met them at the wedding. It's pretty embarrassing." 

Kayla shrugged. "Nothing much. I got a honking daffodil and named it Fluffy. I shocked everyone with it. Cameron pulled a prank on our dad and almost scared him to death." She grinned. Her brother was a good prankster. Overall it had been a traditional holiday. "You've met my family. I want to meet yours sometime," she smiled. She knew Autumn, but that was it.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down