Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Winter at The Hayes

Go down

Winter at The Hayes Empty Winter at The Hayes

Post by Anthony Hayes Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Anthony didn't take very much time off of work. His schedule was very predictable and it didn't bore him. Taking care of magical paintings used his sharp attention to detail and his art skills. He found his job to be relaxing, not boring. Between time at the Ministry and time at home with his wife, Anthony rarely thought about his family outside of Garnet, Reese, and Sasha.

When he was finally forced to take time off around the holidays, the last place he expected to end up was back in his parents' house for the holidays. They hadn't ever been accepting of his art, even going as far as refusing to pay for his college. It felt like they weren't interested in him unless he was doing what they wanted him to do. They'd reached out a few times, but Anthony hadn't felt convinced.

It was Reese and Garnet who'd convinced Anthony to go back for Christmas. Something about the thought of staying in his old bedroom and showing his wife and brother-in-law around where he grew up excited him. He could take art supplies with him and maybe even paint or sculpt.

After his parents had gone to bed, Anthony had gotten into their liquor cabinet. He doubted they would mind as long as he replaced their Firewhiskey. He held it up over his head as he walked into the living room where his brothers and wife were resting. "Jakob, I'm sure you remember us sneaking into this," he joked. "Wanna relive it?"
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 78

Back to top Go down