Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Winter Break

Go down

Winter Break Empty Winter Break

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

Charon was so excited. He'd convinced his mother and father to let Paige spend the last few days of winter vacation with him. His mother was a bit confused as to how their friendship worked, their houses were rivals, they were enemies on the pitch, she'd even broken his ribs, but apparently outside of that stuff they were really close. She was kind of surprised he hadn't invited this other girl she kept hearing about nonetheless she was happy to have one of his friends over after him not having friends for a long time. She'd even taken Charon to buy Paige a Christmas gift her used his own money on, a brand new broom and some beater pads. Charon was sitting on the couch waiting for Paige a wide smile on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Winter Break Empty Re: Winter Break

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:46 am

It had taken quite a bit of persuading but Paige had finally gotten her parents to let her stay at her best friend's house for the last few days of break. It was only because it was after Christmas and it was only for a few days before going back to Beauxbatons that they allowed. Lucky for her she was still too young for her parents to start questioning if they were friends or more than that. She had spent many hours walking around stores trying to find the right present for Char, of course there was a fairly large bag of candy involved, but the rest was a mystery until she found a pink jersey that she knew was from his favorite team. So finally she settle for the bag of candy, the jersey, and a broom cleaning kit. She was worried maybe it wasn't nice enough, especially since had injured him their last game.

Once she arrived at his house though she was sure it would be alright. She knocked on his door hesitantly hoping she had remembered the number right and wasn't knocking on a strangers door. She clutched the boxes to her chest as she waited nervously, she didn't know what she would do if it was the wrong one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 am

Charon jumped off his couch and opened the door. "Paige! Hey." He grinned and let her come in. "I'm so excited." He was smiling widely at his best friend. "You can set your stuff down on the coffee table." He offered. It was super exciting to see her. His parents hadn't really cared whether there was or was not anything romantic to their relationship, but they were pretty young themselves when they had Charon, so young relationships just were not that big of a deal. His mother came from the kitchen. "Hello! It's so nice to finally meet you. Charon has told us so much about you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 am

Paige smiled widely when Char opened the door and she let out all the air she hadn't been aware that she was holding in. She bounded into the house after her excited best friend. She placed her gifts on the coffee table and directed to, hoping they weren't stupid gifts. She followed him to the living room when his mother came out with a smile. "Hi, it's nice to meet you too. I hope he's only told you good things about me, unlike that quidditch incident." She answered teasingly sure that if he had been talking bad about her he wouldn't have invited her over. If had been telling his parents bad thins he surely would have invited that Lucy friend of his he was always going on and on about instead of her, which was surely a good sign in some ways, right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 am

"I'm making cookies." His mother said with a smile. "They'll be done in a few minutes. Make yourself at home. Charon got you a gift. Okay mom, bye mom." He said, the woman chuckled and walked back to the kitchen, she too had a break from her job, being a therapist was a lot of work. Charon smiled all excited and pulled out a big box. "Oh I hope you like it." He said nervously as he handed it to her, he eagerly waited for her reaction. He had thought about inviting Lucy of course, he just decided he wanted to be with Paige.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down