Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #6: Cold

Go down

Dorm #6: Cold Empty Dorm #6: Cold

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Greg couldn't help pacing around Wolf and Cameron's dorm. He was actually about twelve seconds away from running down the hallway screaming. It was too cold to go outside this winter. It didn't matter where Greg went. He couldn't escape the cold. "Can this weather just go away? I want to go outside and run around. I can't do anything in this stupid castle!"

Greg turned around and kicked, not hitting anything. But that wasn't really the intention. "I don't want to go to class. Can we just stay here?" he asked, looking over at Wolfie.

He was really glad that Cameron wasn't there. Cameron would be more likely to stay "no" to ditching class.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: Cold Empty Re: Dorm #6: Cold

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Wolf often thought he was over-energetic, but put Greg at unease and the boy simply never stopped moving. The cold weather only made Wolfie lethargic and even more hungry, but class was to be starting soon and he didn't feel motivated enough to run down to the kitchens for a bite to eat. Instead, Wolf laid sprawled over his bed, his head hanging off of it upsidedown so the blood rushed to his head and followed Greg's movements with his eyes. "Winter has just started," He noted, his ears pounding with the blood that had collected in them. "There's plenty we can do around the castle!" He announced and rolled over onto his tummy. Black stars bloomed in his eyes as the sudden change made him light-headed for a brief moment until things returned to status quo.

"I don't wanna go to class either, but I don't want to hang around and be bored all day either," Wolfie replied. He wouldn't mind playing in the snow but it was simply too snowy at that moment and he'd only get sick from it. "We should play a game!" He suggested. "Or play a prank!" They could reorganize the whole room to mess with Cam when he returned, but then again, he felt Cameron might be upset with him if he was doing pranks with other people and against him too. "Never mind. Lets stick with the game idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Greg stopped in his tracks. "I know it just started," he said, "but look at all the snow! And won't we have seen the entire castle by the end of the school year? I feel like I've seen it all already!" Greg looked at Wolfgang in just in time to see him sit up suddenly. Greg honestly couldn't remember seeing his friend lean over the edge of the bed like that. Gregory might've said something then. But it was too late for that now.

Gregory then decided that pacing was no longer sufficient. Jumping felt better. It probably looked less cool, but he didn't mind. Gregory felt like he didn't really have to impress Wolf very much.

He had a point. Class was probably more interesting than whatever they could come up with. And if they skipped, they'd have to hide so that they didn't get caught. It was a no-win situation.

"What kind of game do you want to play?" Gregory asked, between hops.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down