Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #12: Lazy Days

Go down

Dorm #12: Lazy Days  Empty Dorm #12: Lazy Days

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:30 am

Tamara's favorite kind of days was when the two of them just lounged about. They did no homework, literally spoke to no one else. Just the two of them. The were curled up in her bed, limbs tangled up. It was much warmer this way with the cold winter outside. She was really thankful that her roommate was rarely ever in her dorm room. It was quite perfect.

Tamara softly pressed her lips to her girlfriend's hair. She was deep in thought wondering about her seventh year that was fast approaching. It was hard to believe that she would soon be a seventh year. Tamara felt like it was just yesterday that she was a little first year. She giggled quietly thinking about the day she had met Grace. Her Grace. That little tomboy with the round glasses became her best friend and the love of her life. She sighed happily thinking of that day and because she was so lost in her thoughts, she completely missed whatever her girlfriend just said to her.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #12: Lazy Days  Empty Re: Dorm #12: Lazy Days

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:34 am

"Would you want to get an apartment together? After we graduate? I've been thinking about it all month. I really think that living with you would make me happy. Happier than we even are now, maybe. Just definitely happy, you know? We could go grocery shopping together. Furniture shopping. We could even get a store underneath us that I could turn into my own photography studio. Hell, I could maybe even make you a model."

"The point is, that you and I could be completely together without anyone bothering either of us. It's everything we could ever ask for. I know it's out of nowhere, but yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 am

The corners of her mouth slowly lifted and grew wider with each question and sentence her girlfriend said. Tamara wrapped her up closer to her. “Yes, I would love that, Grace.” She kissed her happily. “I want all of that with you. All the happiness in the world.” Furniture shopping, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, everything was so mundane and it sounded perfect. “A model? Me?” She blushed softly. “Completely together with no one to bother us.” Tamara repeated softly, slowly stroking her cheek. “It’s sounds perfect, incredibly and undeniably perfect, Grace Miller. What’s funny is I was kind of sort of going to ask you the same thing.” Tamara laughed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:30 am

"Good. I'll start looking into apartments. Where would you want to live? We can live wherever you would like Tamara. Grace was so excited at the prospect of living with Tamara. Plus, Grace would have her own studio, and she could be so content living off her art. She could be commissioned to take specific pictures, and really just take it out in general because there was quite the crazy theory going on that Grace might one day become famous for her photography work. Though, Grace found most of her work unimpressive. Grace couldn't help but fell, but feel like definitely messed up her more important projects regularly. She was just afraid to lose this imaginary place by not getting better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down