Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Pretty Good at Lazy Days

Go down

Dorm #4:  Pretty Good at Lazy Days Empty Dorm #4: Pretty Good at Lazy Days

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Charlotte laid in her bed in sweat pants, a t-shirt, and had her hair in a sloppy bun. She was sprawled out with her screw driver behind her ear. She was well aware that she had now skipped breakfast and lunch, but she hadn't wanted to get out of bed. She was just too tired. She only got out of bed once to shower, and she was in the mood to keep it that way. She was hardly surprised though when the door opened. She had already assumed he would come by at some point. "I'm sorry I'm not fancy for you." Charlie smiled slightly and pressed her face right into the comforter of her bed. "I've had no desire to move today minus toying around with a computer tower." She stretched.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4:  Pretty Good at Lazy Days Empty Re: Dorm #4: Pretty Good at Lazy Days

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Philip was worried when she wasn't at breakfast and concerned when she had skipped lunch. He looked for her everywhere; the library, outside, and any other place where she could be found. He hadn't check her dorm yet. So, that was where he was headed at the moment. He had passed her roommate, so he didn't even knock when he got to Charlie's room. "I think you look ravishing, Charlotte." He teased, chuckling. Philip plopped down next to her, staring up at the ceiling. "I missed you at breakfast and lunch if that counts. Why have you been so exhausted lately?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Charlie moved her head right to his shoulder, smushing her face up against him so that it even caused her glassed to fall between them. "It does count, and I just keep staying up late, so I'm more exhausted during the day by default I'm more tired. It's just because it's the weekend Philip, don't worry." She smiled and set the screwdriver in her ear onto the floor. "Do you even know how soft you are?" She mused. "Like a pillow. I should get pillows made out of you, and then I would be able to sleep so perfectly you don't even know." Her fingers curled into the fabric of her shirt slightly. "How was your day?" She asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Philip chuckled and carefully lifted her glasses off, setting them onto the nightstand. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close. "Charlie, you really need to get a good night's rest, even if it is the weekend." He rubbed her shoulder gently. "You say don't worry, but you know I'm going to." He laughed softly. "A pillow? Made out of me? I'm pretty sure that's not legal, Charlie." He laughed and kissed her forehead. "My day was fairly boring. And yours?" He figured she was going to say she slept and worked on the computer, but it was polite to ask her still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:11 am

Charlie loved the attention Philip gave her when it was just the two of them. It made her feel so special and important and it was just nice. "I don't care if it isn't legal. I have connections that can wipe the crime off the books, and no one will ever know that I turned you into the human pillow." She giggled and then giggled again with a slight flush when he kissed her forehead. It was nice to have Philip act all brotherly to her. "My day was the same, I really just slept and toyed around with my computer stuff." She smiled. She cared about him an awful lot and couldn't be happier that they were best friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:24 am

"That's, uh, really scary actually, Charlie, am I going to have to make sure I hangout with you while someone else is here too?" He teased. Though the thing about the human pillow was slightly concerning. Philip wondered what her blush was for. He poked her cheek. "You're all red." He stated, studying her carefully. "How's the computer stuff going? Has your mom sent you anymore parts? Or do you have all the parts?" He knew literally nothing about computers. "I feel inferior in your presence sometimes. You know literally everything and I'm just a potato." He was trying to pay her a compliment, but it probably sounded like he was bitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:03 pm

She laughed quietly and played with his nearest hand. "I'm not all red." She shook her head vehemently. She looked up at him with bright eyes. "The computer stuff is going fabulous." She grinned broadly at him. I have all the parts, but now she's sending me treats. Like I installed a disk operating system on a computer for Windows8." She laughed. "It was pretty glorious. I literally laughed for like an entire half hour as I tried to navigate my way around. I had to give up, but I had to go through a progression of adding features back in like NT and stuff." She giggled brightly. The sobered. "You are far from inferior, Philip Bracknell. In fact you amaze me every moment I'm with you. And you aren't a potato, you're too fit to be a starch, maybe a carrot or celery."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 pm

He squeezed her fingers gently, smiling while she spoke about computers. Philip liked listening to her talk about what she was interested in. Her face always lit up and she looked so happy. Of course, he barely understood any of it. He was lucky he knew how to turn a computer on and surf the internet. "I amaze you? How so? You're so brilliant." He murmured quietly. "No, I'm definitely a potato, Charlie." Philip wasn't sure what he was good at. He was pretty average at school and didn't have any talents really. It didn't bother him too much. He played with her hair, deep in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 am

She smiled when Philip squeezed her fingers. She cared about him so much. He was her best friend and moments like this really reminded her of that. "You amaze me just because you're you and you're so good to me and you're just amazing Philip. You're going to tryout for your house team and make it, and I'm going to cheer for Montagnard because I hardly care too much about sports anyways." She stroked her thumb against his backhand. "But you'll make a fan out of me, Philip." She kissed his cheek gently. "And again, far too healthy looking to be a starch." She smiled when he played with her hair. It calmed her down so much and she was just so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

He tried so hard not to start blushing. Charlie had to be saying all this stuff just to make him feel better. "Thanks, Charlie." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "You're the greatest friend ever." He meant it. They had become so close and so quickly. It was nice to have a friend like this. "You really think I'll make the team?" He asked unsure. Philip turned bright red when she kissed his cheek. "I...er..." He stumbled over what he was going to say and then completely forgot. "Oh, good news, mom didn't mention you at all in the letter this week."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:17 pm

She smiled at the arms around her and wrapped her own back around him. She had become best friends with Philip more fast than she literally thought possible. "I'm not the greatest friend ever, you just mean a lot to me, and I truly believe that you are going to be a quidditch player. You're going to make a team and be a captain one day because you Philip Bracknell are a wonderful person. "She didn't mention me at all?" She sounded surprised. "Maybe I should write her a letter thanking her about finally treating me like I'm a respectable young lady and not some rude psychopath dragging my friend around the halls of our school?" Charlie sighed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm

"Oh, but you are, Charlotte Antonin. You're my best friend." He hugged her tightly and snuggled up close to her. He really was lucky to have her as a friend. "Oh, Charlie, stop it. You're being unbearably nice now. I haven't even tried out for the house team. I could really suck at it and get cut." He shook his head. "Not one mention of your name. I found it odd." He wrapped her up closer to him. "Hush, you're no psychopath. Don't let her get to you, okay?" He kissed her forehead and gave her hand a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down