Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Lazy Day

Go down

Lazy Day Empty Lazy Day

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:34 pm

It was a slow, lazy day and Caleb decided to stay inside and enjoy his candy in peace. Sure he could do that outside, but today he wanted to be lazy. Maybe he'd write a letter to his mother asking how she was doing and how everyone was. He grabbed some supplies and made his way to the common room. A few people were here and there, it didn't look like anyone would bother him. He sat down against a wall on the floor and set his things down. He had his candy, which he would never ever forget, and supplies to write his letter. Of course he would talk about how his time was there and what he had learned. How he got in trouble in potions, though his mother probably already knew about that.

He began to write, laughing to himself every now and then. He told her how much he missed her and that he always slept with the stuffed animal she had given to him a long time ago. Though his roommate made jokes about it, it meant a lot to him. He began to hum a little tune to himself, but that soon turned into full out singing. Which made some people tell him to be quiet or they left. He kept singing, but more quiet. Who needed an audience anyways?

Back to top Go down

Lazy Day Empty Re: Lazy Day

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Sawyer visited a shop during his shopping trip this year that had these fancy prank worthy candies. Of course the original purpose were to get out of class with a nosebleed or fever, which he might do one day but it sounded like more fun to use them for pranks. The only problem was he had to decide who would be a good candidate for this prank, it would have to be someone that he knew would eat the candies right away so that he could watch them in action and not walk away with them and use them sometime later. Currently he had a small pouch of ton-tongue toffee that was said to make the prankee's tongue at least four feet long if not longer.

Today was his lucky day though for as he walked into the common room he spotted a young boy sitting there alone with candy, singing to himself. This looked like a kid that would accept his candy on the spot and eat it right there. So Sawyer walked over and smiled down at the boy. "Hey there, would you like some candy I have some extras from my shopping trip?" He asked the boy with an innocent smile holding out the small pouch filled with toffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Once Caleb heard footsteps, he looked up from his letter and stopped his singing. Maybe he was being too loud and someone was coming to yell at him. But the boy wasn't yelling, he was offering candy. Candy? He was offering Caleb candy? "Sure!" He picked a piece out but stopped himself before the candy met his mouth. "Wait a minute...." Caleb knew all about candy and knew about fifty different kinds. There was something familiar about this candy, he just couldn't place were he knew it from. He studied the candy in his hand, running his thumb across it.

Luckily, Caleb had grabbed his journal as a source of paper. The journal he kept record of the different candies he had come across. It may have been weird to others, but his passion for candy was no joke to him. He loved it. Plus, his friend Adela wanted to know about the different types of candy in the wizarding world. "I'm keeping track of different candies for my friend Adela," he explained. He opened the journal and began to read. After a. minute or so, he closed the book. "I'm not eating this. Sorry." He handed it back to the boy and picked up a piece of his own candy. "Here though, you wouldn't want to eat any of those." He put the candy in Sawyer's hand. "I'd get rid of it. Its no good." It wasn't like the boy was giving it to Caleb on purpose though, right? Caleb ignored that thought, no one would do something mean like that, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down