Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling

Go down

Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling Empty Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Tamara and Grace had been dating for a whole year, which was really exciting. The two had celebrated and everything was just perfect too. They had been inseparable as best friends, but ever since they were a couple...it had definitely gotten worse. The two had a lot of lazy days together where all they did was snuggle. Which was exactly what they were doing currently; curled up together on Tamara's bed. Tamara was trying to get some reading done, but it was very distracting to have her girlfriend curled up next to her. She absentmindedly played with Grace's hair while she read. "Your hair has gotten longer." She looked over at her and smiled. While Grace had looked adorable with her short hair, Tamara had always loved playing with her long hair.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling Empty Re: Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 am

Grace's head was nestled between her girlfriend's shoulder and her neck. Her arm was wrapped loosely around the girl's stomach as well. "Yeah, I decided to let it grow out. I think it looks better long and proud." She blushed as Tamara played with her hair. "You're clearly happy you can play with it again." She teased and pressed kisses to Tamara's cheeks. She loved when Tamara just up and held her like Grace was solely her property. It was just-impossible to phrase. It made her feel so safe and loved and she could totally checkout Tamara discreetly from this position which was always a plus.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling Empty Re: Dorm #12: Homework And (Mainly) Cuddling

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Tamara set her book on the table next to her bed. There was no way she was getting reading now. She pulled Grace closer to her and drew circles on her arm. “I liked the short hair, you look cute.” She kissed her forehead. “Buuut, I love your long hair. It’s so pretty.” Tamara giggled, twirling her hair around her finger. “Ooh~ Just think of all the cute hairstyles I could do or curling your hair.” She stopped. “I don’t have to do any of that if you don’t want it, by the way.” She didn’t want to be obnoxious or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 pm

"You can do whatever you want to my hair, gorgeous. I want you to like it." Grace laughed softly. "You know what we should do?" Grace asked, sitting up. "Let's play Cards Against Humanity. I think I left my deck under your bed, so I do not have to go back to my room." She pressed her lips to Tamara's jaw to sweeten the deal. "You might just get a make out session in return." Grace grinned broadly at the girl. There was no way Tamara had the strength to resist the make out session offer. But just in case...Grace reached into her bag and pulled out a little lip gloss, brushing her lips with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Tamara was distracted with playing with her girlfriend’s hair. “Mmm, what should we do?” She looked up at her. Her cheeks turned bright red and she bit her lip. “A make out session?” Tamara blushed and chewed on her lip. Oh, goodness it was so tempting and Grace definitely wanted to make out too or else she wouldn’t have offered. Tamara stole a quick kiss after Grace brushed on the lip gloss. “Alright, let’s play Cards Against Humanity.” She rolled onto her stomach and dangled off the edge of her bed to reach under her bed for the deck of cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down