Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Candy Man

Go down

Candy Man Empty Candy Man

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Payton was excited for his youngest brother to start school at Beauxbatons, eating sweets sounded like a great way to celebrate. After Payton had done a bit of shopping and Sawyer was done helping their little brother around, they decided to meet up at the Sugar Shack. Once he saw his brothers coming his way, he met them halfway. "So, how was shopping?" He put his arm around Noah's shoulders and with his other hand ruffled the poor boy's hair. He examined the boy's messy hair and grinned. "I think you should keep your hair like that, looks good." He turned to his other brother, Sawyer, and grinned at him. "Was he amazed like we were?"

Once they entered the shop, Payton guided Noah towards the many rows of candy. "I recommend the jelly beans, you never know what you're going to get. It could be a good flavor, like cotton candy, or a bad flavor, like boogers." Payton had gotten a few bad ones before but he was still brave enough to keep eating the sweets.

Back to top Go down

Candy Man Empty Re: Candy Man

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm

"Shopping was good. I got my wand. Lookie, I even got a kitten!" Noah held up his little grey fluff ball and scratched behind his ears as he purred. "I decided to name him Alfie. I think it's a good name. What do you think? Do you like it?" The boy tried to shrug away from Payton's hair ruffling, but it was too late. when Payton turned to talk to Sawyer he fixed his hair as fast as he could, hoping his brother wouldn't notice and try to mess it up again.

Noah looked at the packages of jelly beans. "I'm not sure if I'm brave enough for that.I don't want to get something gross and end up getting sick. That would be a horrible way to end such a fun day." He walked down the colorful aisle of candies. There were so many things that he had never heard of or seen before. "What about these?" he asked, pointing to a box of chocolate frogs. "These can't be too crazy can they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Sawyer had had fun hanging out with his baby brother all day, he was fun to be around and wasn't side tracked the whole time. They had went first to get his wand and that was a lot of fun, he had watched the kid cause havoc in the shop with every wand he picked up and waved he caused something to move or explode. Finally they found the perfect wand for the little guy, even Sawyer knew it was the one as soon as Noah grabbed it his face just said this is the one. After that they had gone to the pet shop to find him his own companion when one of them couldn't be around. He had been curious to see what kind of pet he would get since even the twins had chosen fairly different pets. The boy had fallen in love with a small gray kitten though so Noah had a cat just like Sawyer.

They had gone to many other stores after that and gotten all of the required things for the two of them for school but none of that was as ground breaking as the pet shop and the wand shop. Once they finished they headed to the candy shop where they had agreed to meet Payton after he had finished his shopping with Adela and he had finished his shopping with Noah. Sawyer chuckled at Payton messing up the boy's hair much like Sawyer had done earlier that day. "You should've seen his face. The poor kid was so confused as to why we were going in that ratty building." He answered his twin with a chuckle. "Those chocolate frogs can get away if you're not careful, but I trust them more than those beans." He called over to Noah who was looking at the shelves of candy with bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:42 pm

"Alfie is a good name for a cat, it's adorable." He smiled a his little brother, his excitement was cute. He laughed at Noah's reaction to his hair being messed with. He loved messing with his little brother, his reactions were always funny.

"The chocolate frogs like to get away from you." Payton remembered the first time he had gotten a chocolate frog, he still didn't know where it was. "I think the jelly beans are a better choice because they won't run away from you." If Noah wasn't going to get some, Payton was going to get some for himself. "I wish I would have seen that," he said to his twin, but he had been too busy to help Noah around along with Sawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:23 pm

For two people who looked so similar, Payton and Sawyer weren't the same at all. Noah had known this his whole life but he still thought it was kind of funny. "Can you two agree on anything?" He laughed. The boy continued down the aisle looking at all the different candy. Fudge flies, ice mice, jelly slugs, peppermint toads, cockroach clusters- they weren't exactly the tastiest sounding candies."Do they have anything that isn't doesn't have to do with bugs or small animals?" he asked. Noah continued down the aisle and his question was answered. "Acid pops?" those sounded dangerous. At least it didn't sound like it had to do with bugs. "So if the jelly beans might make me sick and the chocolate frogs might run away from me. What should I get then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Sawyer laughed at his little brothers question. "We weren't disagreeing silly just trying to give you many points of views on the candy." He clarified with a smile. He didn't think him and his twin disagreed that much, at least not enough to cause their own brother to ask if they agreed on anything. Of course there were somethings they didn't agree on but that wad true for everyone. He watched Noah look at all the shelves and mouth some of the titles to himself.

The teen laughed aloud when the boy asked if there was anything that didn't involve bugs or small animals. "They're not actually bugs or small animals those are just funny names. Well at least all of them but the cockroach clusters those are real bugs, the rest is just sweets in shapes. But the acid pops that's real acid and will put a hole in your tounge, I give those out to ickles shh." He told his brother with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down