Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Even I Like Candy

Go down

Even I Like Candy Empty Even I Like Candy

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Amber was wondering through the Alley and collecting everything she would need to start the year she usually got that part done pretty fast and went off to the school. Today on the hand was different because unlike every other time she arrived this time she saw the candy store you could say that candy was her weakness she would do anything for a piece of candy which probably wasn't always a good thing but she couldn't help it.

When she saw he candy shop she couldn't help but run towards it when she went in she went straight for the chocolate frogs she loved them but every time she got one it ended in her chancing after it. This time was no different she opened the box and out that frog came and on the floor and to the door. Amber was prepared to chance it so off she went towards the door weaving through people hoping not to hit someone.

Back to top Go down

Even I Like Candy Empty Re: Even I Like Candy

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Grace wasn't known for being very observant. She was looking for some specific gummies, so her glasses were on the edge of her nose making anything in her peripherals one big blur. So when a girl collided with her, she hadn't even seen it coming. She was knocked right onto her butt. She was completely and utterly embarrassed. "Ah-uh-sorry I couldn't see you. I would've moved if I could've. I'm so sorry. So so so so so so sorry." Grace was going to be in so much trouble for being in her way she could just feel it inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Amber was trying her hardest not to run into someone but of course that didn't work out for her. "I'm sorry all my fault I shouldn't have been running around like a nut let me help you up." Amber extended her hand out to help the girl up. Amber felt horrible for totally knocking her on her arse she really didn't want to come off as mean.

"Amber Adison sorry for the inconvenience I should have been watching where I was going I was just chasing that chocolate  frog they always seem to get the best of me." She watched her chocolate frog disappear outside the door she didn't care though it wasn't the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:25 pm

"I'm Grace Miller." She said standing up and smiling at her. "I'm sorry we had to meet like this and not in a way that involved me falling on my butt, but oh well." She brushed her legs off and went back to looking for gummies. "I just love soda gummies and my cousin Caleb was telling me all about how they have them here. Which makes me really excited about the possibility of having them because the nearest candy store to me that has them is so far away from where I live so I usually don't have them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down