Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

I Want Candy

Go down

I Want Candy Empty I Want Candy

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

Caleb was depressed without his candy, he wanted it back. Badly. Maybe if he just wrote a letter to his mother explaining why he needed his candy back, then she'd find that it was wrong for her to take his beloved treat away. It really wasn't fair and now Caleb was suffering. Even though he acted happy, he was like a boiling pot about to explode at any moment. He had yet to actually explode, but there were times where he was about to. What would happen if he did explode? Would he cry? Yell? Hurt someone's feelings? He wasn't sure and he was trying his best to stay calm.

After writing a letter about why he needed his candy, he read it out loud. "Dear Mother, I really need my candy. I'm a ticking time bomb and I don't want to explode. I can't focus on school work because I don't have m candy. How about this,I'll cut down on the candy. I'll just eat two pieces a day. I promise. Just please please please give me back my candy. PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE? Love, Caleb." Everything looked good and he was ready to send the letter.

Back to top Go down