Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 19 Potions Exam

3 posters

Go down

Term 19 Potions Exam Empty Term 19 Potions Exam

Post by Professor Belyakov Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 am

Professor Belyakov looked out into his crowded classroom. He watched as all of the students as they dipped their quills into their inkpots. He was especially keeping an eye out for any cheaters.

"Welcome to your Potions Exam Session," Professor Belyakov said. "I trust that all of you have studied and are well-prepared for this, and all of your exams. The other professors and I have strict no-cheating policy. If I catch you cheating on this exam, you will receive an automatic unsatisfactory grade, most likely fail my class, and will be sent to Madame Leblanc immediately for your punishment."

"Give this exam your best effort. If you aren't sure of an answer, make an guess anyway. Your exam time starts right now."
Professor Belyakov
Professor Belyakov
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 19 Potions Exam Empty Re: Term 19 Potions Exam

Post by Lucie Banken Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Lucie Banken
Seventh Year
Studied
Didn't Cheat

Lucie new her potions and was reasonably confident she would pass this exam.  It wasn't the most important exam of the year.  That was to come at the end of the school year.  This thought was the one which helped to keep her nerves calm.  How she would deal with the much more important exams she would figure out when the time came.  Right now she had a potions exam to write up.

She dipped her quill in the ink the moment Professor Belyakov gave the go ahead.  It was written and not practical but in her seventh year Lucie knew from past experience she would be perfectly fine.  The theory of potions were not terrifying like Transfiguration, a subject which she'd dropped the moment she was allowed.  

The questions were easy for the seventh year. Good practical questions.  All but for the last one which did give her some trouble at first.  However, she managed to give what she hoped was at least a half decent answer.  After handing in her exam she gave herself one more reminder that it was not the most important exam of the year.  That was yet to come.

OUTSTANDING
TEN POINTS TO FEU
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Wed May 06, 2015 9:38 am

Gregory was nervous, as usual. Potions was by far his worst class and since his failure in his second year, he was determined to pass every exam. He was normally a bad test taker, but he had studied hard.

He did all his homework and worked dilligently in the class, so he hoped he had enough of a curb in that area to still pass the class in the event of a failure

The fifth year dipped his quill into the ink and tried to answer questions. He knew most of the answers, and that was sufficient for him. He took his time and gave thoughtful answers on the essay. Hopefully it was plenty.

SATISFACTORY
FIVE POINTS TO FEU
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down