Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Breakfast in Bed

Go down

Dorm #4: Breakfast in Bed Empty Dorm #4: Breakfast in Bed

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 am

Charlie had been sleeping in her best friend Philip's t-shirt and a pair of flannel pants. Sleeping in his t-shirts was the best thing ever. A) They smelled just like him, B) they were just extremely comfortable, and C) they were just as comforting as Philip was so it wasn't hard to feel happy wearing them. However, sometimes she slept too well in them.

Charlie drowsily woke up and turned to the clock beside her bed. It read a late 9:35. She sighed. She missed Saturday breakfast again. She was just so bad at being up on time to make sure she'd have time to eat when she didn't have class. However, as if this dilemma was solved right on the cue of it occurring her bedroom door opened and the smell of breakfast food filled her nostrils.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Breakfast in Bed Empty Re: Dorm #4: Breakfast in Bed

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 am

Philip’s were good for a lot things besides stealing their clothes. They were good at knowing their best friend’s sleeping patterns and knowing her favorite breakfast foods, right down to their favorite juice.

So, this particular Saturday was no different from the rest. Philip ate some breakfast on his own, then made a relatively huge plate of Charlie’s favorite foods. He grinned and with a copy of her favorite book tucked under his arm (he wanted to show off that he was reading it), he headed off to her dorm room.

Philip knocked gently on the door then opened it. “Care to join us today, Sleeping Beauty?” He grinned as he made his way over to her bed and presented the plate. “Bon appetit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 pm

"Mmm...Philip." She smiled up at him sleepily. Philip was the best friend she could ask for. She patted the spot next to herself as she set the tray right onto her lap. All her favorite breakfast foods were there. When had Philip learned them all?

"It's not my fault that I like sleeping." She pouted heavily. "I just get so tired from a week's worth of classes and all." She murmured in her defense. "It looks so yummy. Thank you so much for getting me some food, Philip."

Her eyes widened. "Is that Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?" She asked excitedly. "I didn't know you started reading that." Charlie smiled broadly. "It's so good." She said softly. "My favorite is the page on Griffins. A lot of people prefer Hippogriffs, but not me. They aren't as intelligent." She quoted from memory. "Griffin-M.O.M. Classification: XXXX: The griffin originated in Greece and has the front legs and head of a giant eagle, but the body and hind legs of a lion. Like sphinxes (see page 39) griffins are often employed by wizards to guard treasure. Though griffins are fierce, a handful of skilled wizards have been known to befriends one. Griffins feed on raw meat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Philip chuckled and ruffled up her hair. He kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed next to her. “Nice shirt, I think I owned one just like it.” He tugged on the sleeve of his old t-shirt, which was quite large on her.

“Yeah, yeah, I know how you are and what you like. I did get everything, right? Even made sure to get orange juice.” He smiled at his sleepy best friend. “You’re welcome, anything for my best friend.”

“That’s exactly what that is.” Philip proudly brandished the book. Her reaction was perfect and he listened intently while she spoke about the griffins. Hmm…he was definitely leaning towards griffins being his favorite now that was for sure. “You really do have this whole book memorized, don’t you?” He asked in awe. He wasn’t teasing her about it either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down