Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Go down

Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder  Empty Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Rosalie slipped into her dorm room carrying a box of new things that her mother and father had sent her. They were things she had often used when she was doing her modeling career and it seemed like she couldn't escape from it. Now it's true, she did enjoy it...but it consumed her life..made her too busy...she just wanted some friends...and when she was preoccupied with modeling...she couldn't have that...that or an education...and though that may no have matter to her parents...it did to her, which was why she had came to Beauxbatons in the first place. They both had been wizards...she wondered why they didn't want her to be one. It wasn't like they had forbidden her to come...they were supportive..they had just wished she would've continued with modeling...but their deal was still in play. She could go to school for a year without disruption and then she'd do modeling and school, she was just nervous about it. As she unpacked her things, she smiled at the clothes and the different makeup. "Silly silly..." She muttered under her breath...and in truth, it was silly, but she loved it anyways "You never cease to impress me."she said quietly with a little laugh as she continued to admire her new things.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder  Empty Re: Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Guen was no model and she would never think of herself as being pretty as well. Now, her roommate, she was gorgeous. Guen could've sworn she knew her from somewhere, but she wasn't entirely sure. Not like she would say anything either. She headed back to their dorm room after spending most of the day with Trent, which was always a lot of fun. When she opened the door, she saw Rosie and smiled. She was glad that the two of them were getting along so well. Guen set her things on her own bed, then looked over to her friends. "Whatcha got there, Roalie?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder  Empty Re: Dorm #1: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 am

As the door opened, Rosalie turned to see whom had entered the room, but it was none other than Guen, her friend and roommate. She loved seeing the girl.. She was so nice and sweet and just genuinely enjoyed her company. Guen was a little a little insecure, at least that's what Rosalie could tell, but she thought she was just as beautiful as any model she had witnessed. She smiled at the girl and sat down on her bed, her uniform framing her perfectly as her long hair hung in curls next to her waist. "Makeup and dresses." She giggled. "Wanna do a makeover?" It sounded like scads of fun and Rosalie sincerely hoped she'd be up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Guen plopped onto her bed. She was glad that the two of them were getting along so well. She took a book out of her bag and opened it up to start reading. Her nose was shoved in a book any second she could get. "Makeup and dresses? That's cool." Guen smiled up at her. "Oh, er...I dunno...Rosalie..." She bit her lip. Maybe it would be fun. Guen was never one to really wear makeup. Actually she had no idea how to put it on. "I don't know how to put makeup on." She admitted and chewed on her lip. It was kind of funny/ironic because her roommate was supermodel gorgeous and they were only twelve! It was crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:49 am

Rosalie giggled a little bit at the girl."Come now! It's easy and fun!!" She smiled and took the other girls hands and helped her up. "I'll show you and then you can do me!" She said excitedly. Rosalie was excited, this was something that she was truly good at, and she was happy that she was getting to share it with her roommate and friend.

"Okay!" She exclaimed once Rosalie had her supplies out. Guen was pretty fair like her, so it worked oh perfectly. "You have beautiful skin!" She complimented. "So we are starting out with a nude primer, what this does, is it gives your skin a fresher washed look without making it look red and flushed after you normally wash it, and it also preps the skin for the foundation." She explained as she put it on the girl. "You see how I'm applying it with the brush in small circles?" She asked and kept moving the brush swiftly. "Now before we put on the foundation, we need to apply the highlighter and the rosaisa dissolver. What this does, is it highlights your accents spots, such as your temples and your cheekbones. A good way to apply it is in a three.." She said tracing the brush from her temple an swooping to her cheekbone, and then swooped the brush to her chin."And a 'W'" she said swooping the brush from her cheekbone, under her eye, over the bridge of her nose, under her other eye and to her other cheekbone. "Perfect!

She looked at the girl who looked a little overwhelmed by all of the instructions, "Oh I'm sorry, I can slow down or... " she cut off a little unsure whether to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Guen giggled when Rosalie's face lit up at the thought of doing her makeup. "Me? You trust me to do your makeup? It's going to turn out horribly!" She said panicky.

She was a bit nervous about putting makeup on. What if it had the wrong affect on her and she looked terrible. Now, she was just being silly and insecure. Guen would have to ask Trent how she looked with it on. He'd answer her honestly.

Guen sat still as Rosalie started on her makeup. Half the makeup-y terms she didn't understand. Plus, Rosalie was excited, so her talking got quicker and quicker with each sentence. "Slowing down would be nice." She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Rosalie bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry! I can slow down!" She said quickly and then paused. "Not like that." Smiling she put down her fan brush and picked up the her foundation brush and grabbed the foundation. Making sure she slowed down for her friend. "Next you apply the foundation. Place little dabs under your eyes and under problem spots. Which I don't see any of!" She smiled sweetly. "Then you put it around a little circles so it blends in." She moved her wrist around and blended it. "Now, the powder, and you do the same brush style, but you have to put this everywhere on your skin." She explained and blended it on her skin. "Perfecto!" She smiled again. She explained how to put on the eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara and the last part, lip gloss. "Now rub your lips together, and you're done!" She laughed. "You look beautiful Guen!!! Really!" She hugged her friend tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Guen gave her roommate a confused look. What was she talking about now? ‘Not like that.’ What? Whatever, it wasn’t important. She stared at the various makeup brushes that the girl had. Wasn’t, like, one brush enough for everything? Makeup was weird. Kind of like magic. Huh… Oh, she stopped paying attention. She focused in again on what Rosalie was saying. Guen nodded when she told her specific things. She did as she was told and rubbed her lips together. “Th-thank you.” She turned bright red and hugged her back gently. “Thank you for doing my makeup.” She was kind of curious about what she looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Rosalie smiled and pulled away from the hug and blushed when Guen thanked her for doing nothing. "Really! It was nothing, Anytime!" She giggled and looked at the girl who was standing awkwardly. "Would you like a mirror?" She asked, and didn't wait for her friends answer and handed it it to her with a giant grin plastered on her face. "See, you're gorgeous..." She complimented, but then her face fell. "Not that you didn't look good before, or anything, you're very pretty Guen, with or without makeup!" She stumbled on her words. She hadn't meant to insult the girl and hoped that she wouldn't take it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Guen smiled at Rosalie. She was grateful for having her as a friend, she decided in that moment. Obviously she was glad to have Trent, that was a no brainer. But, having a friend who was a girl was different. They could do things like this for each other. She liked that a lot.

Guen nodded and bit her lip then looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes widened slightly. She kind of looked pretty. She didn’t want to sound self-centered in calling herself pretty, that and she didn’t really believe that too much. “Th-thank you.” She flushed slightly then laughed, shaking her head. “I knew what you meant, Rose, and thank you again.” She smiled gently and pulled her friend into a (hopefully not) awkward hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down