Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire

Go down

Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire Empty Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Quentin considered a Charon a friend, for the boy dealt with some of Quinn's rather odd habits and his ostentatious dress sense, which usually covered the floor at the end of each day when Quinn changed into his pajamas. But even though he respected his roommate and often spoke to his roommate, there were some matters he kept to himself. Mainly, his family problems, and less important, his relationship problems. However, as close as a friend he was to his crush, he knew that Charon was also rather good friends with Paige Bellerose, the girl he admired. He wondered if he could get a few tips from the lad, having also spoken to Caleb about it. Quentin was still rather unconfident about confessing his feelings for Paige and had been prolonging it for as long as possible. Though maybe it was time to man up and take charge.

"Hey Charon," Quentin asked, sitting at his desk with the light shinning on his hardly begun homework. He prayed Charon wasn't too busy to chat at the moment. "You busy?" He questioned. He wasn't exactly sure how to start this conversation. It wasn't like how it was with Caleb, where he was so close of friends with the boy that it was only expected that they share their secret affections for the school's cuties. "You know Paige Bellerose, right?" He asked, sheepishly, a blush spreading across his cheeks. He figured that was a good opener for the conversation he desired to have.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire Empty Re: Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Charon yawned writing out a report of his patrols from the night before. One boy had been attempting to sneak off to the kitchens to get some figgy pudding so he could get another boy to stop singing Christmas carols outside his dorm. The situation had been relatively amusing to himself, but he followed protocol and gave the kid who was wandering the halls at night a detention and told the figgy pudding kid that he had to leave even though he never got some. Long story short, he was rather tired all day, and was about to fall asleep on his paper. That was until his room mate Quinn asked him a rather peculiar question. "No, not busy at all. What's up?" He asked, running a hand through his messy hair. "Do I know Paige?" His sleepy smile turned into a light smirk. "Of course I do, you know I do. Which leads me to follow up with a question. Do you like her? Because it's either that or you have quite the fever." He motioned to Quinn's red cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire Empty Re: Dorm #6: Be a Man With all the Strength of a Raging Fire

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Charon's question made Quinn's cheeks turn a deeper shade and the bashful boy hide his face in the palms of his hands. "No!" He tried to reply quick enough that it didn't seem like he hesitated to think about it, but too quick, which made it seem like a total lie. "I mean, no, like she's great. I, uhhhh, like her as a friend, but I-!" It was useless. Being with Paige, seeing Paige, thinking about Paige made Quinn so nervous. He always got this feeling in his stomach where he wasn't sure if he was nervous, excited or about to throw up whenever he thought about him and Paige doing something couple-like, like holding hands. "You, uuhhh, don't know if she fancies anyone, do you?" She certainly had more than one person with their eye on her but yet he still hadn't a clue if she liked anyone. If she did, Quinn supposed he'd just have to deal with it, but if that certain someone was him, he'd surely faint.

"Well now that you know my secret, you have to tell one too!" Quinn stated, after composing himself a little bit more. He tossed his plush hedgehog at the boy, playfully. "Right? That's what friends do!"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down