Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #1: Things To Get Used To

Go down

Dorm #1: Things To Get Used To  Empty Dorm #1: Things To Get Used To

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Guen knew that sharing a room with someone else was going to be different. She decided to think of it as one perpetual sleepover for the next seven years. She was also used to having sleepovers with Trent...so getting used to someone else was going to be an experience all on it's own. Guen, however, was glad that she already knew her roommate. She remembered meeting Rosalie that day at the restaurant right before the term had started. They had gotten along quite well, she recalled and that made her smile. She hoped they would become better friends. Guen made sure her side of the room was well organized and very well kept. Everything was organized perfectly, even the clothes in her trunk. She was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of the door clicking open.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #1: Things To Get Used To  Empty Re: Dorm #1: Things To Get Used To

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:45 am

Rosalie wasn't sure how she felt about having a roommate in school. Sure she made friend easily...but it made her nervous to have to live with a strange girl that she didn't know. She didn't want to say the wrong thing and ruin their friendship before the term had even begun. She had practiced what she was going to say when she met her roommate. Sighing she paced outside the door trying to find the will to go in, she took a deep breath and entered the room.

As she entered the room with her luggage, she was met face to face with a girl she had seen before. It was Guen, and they had met in the pub before the term started. She smiled in relief because she knew who this girl was already. "Guen!" she exclaimed in excitement. "Oh I'm so happy you're my roommate! I was so worried about having someone I didn't even know." She stated with her signature smile. "I see you're already done packing." She chuckled and moved her trunk at the end of the other bed. "Questo sta per essere splendida." She said slipping into Italian and laughed slightly at herself.

((OOC: Translation: This is going to be splendid!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Guen glanced up and grinned brightly at the sight of Rosalie. She would've ran right up to her and hugged her if they were closer. She grinned brightly and hurried over to help out with her trunk. "I like my things organized. What can I say." She laughed sheepishly. "I can help you get organized too if you want." She smiled brightly.

"Wait, wait, English please, please stick to English." Guen giggled, shaking her head. She was so excited about rooming with the other girl, it was going to be so much fun. Thought, part of her was worried that Rose would think she was too much of a nerd and start hanging out with other people. She really hoped that wasn't the case. Besides, Rosalie didn't seem like that sort of person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Rosalie smiled at the girl as she helped her with her trunk, "Grazie!" She laughed and set her things down and sat on the other bed. She brushed off her white dress. It was a white lace with a black lace collar. It fell nicely on her shape and made her feel pretty. Sitting up she nodded at the girl. "I'd love that." She exclaimed her Italian accent was very thick in her voice. When she had gone to get her things for school she found herself slipping in and out of Italian a lot. Being her native language it was easy to make that mistake, but it became very clear to her that she'd been doing it when Guen asked her to stick with English. "Oh! I'm so sorry..!" She apologized quickly to try to save the friendship..even though it wasn't that big of deal.

(OOC: Grazie = Thank you!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Guen understood simple things in Italian; like 'thank you', 'hello', 'goodbye', etc. It was just full blown sentences with proper grammar that were hard to comprehend. She noted Rosalie's dress and decided it was really pretty...but Guen could never pull off something like that. "By the way, I love your dress." She smiled at the girl. And with that, Guen helped her get her side of the room together and organized. She giggled at her apology. Like Guen would end a friendship over t hat. "No, no, it's okay. I can understand a little bit of Italian." She smiled at Rosalie. "You should teach me a little bit of Italian each day." She grinned. "That way I could understand you better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Rosalie smiled at the girl as she complimented her dress. It made her feel pretty good about herself. "Oh thanks!" She smiled brightly. "I wore it when I was in France doing a photos-" She cut off not wanting to tell her new friend that she'd been a model in the past. It wasn't that her previous interest and career was a bad thing...it just sometimes brought negative attention. She didn't want to put that upon her new friends. "Uh...I meant family get together." Rosalie had a great family, and they were surprised about her wanting to go into school...but she just wanted to socialized before she was 18. It seemed like the right thing at her age.

Turning to her friend she nodded. "Yes! That's great, I'd be happy to teach you Italian. It's a really easy language to learn and it's always pretty!" She laughed wholeheartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down