Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

All The Things You Said

Go down

All The Things You Said Empty All The Things You Said

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 pm

The rest of winter break had been a blur. Her brother had moved out to go live with their mother who had left them when they were children for another man and ran off with their father's mother. Quentin had expected her to just throw all her feelings away and give in to their mother's lies, but now she was focusing on her own life...she couldn't forgive her brother at all for what he'd done...he'd see the truth one day.

On this day Odette was walking the halls with Fane. She found herself dedicating a lot of her time to hang out with him. She felt happy and excited when she was around him. He made her happy and she liked to think that she made him happy, just for being around him. As they walked, she found herself laughing at something he had said, they continued down the hall and met a boy who was turning down the hallway, her brother.

Raising her eyebrow she narrowed her eyes at him. "Hello brother." She said blandly and gripped Fane's arm a little harshly to protect herself from going to far with this conversation.

Back to top Go down

All The Things You Said Empty Re: All The Things You Said

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Fane didn't have many friends in his own year and most of his friends were girls. These facts were perhaps greatly irrelevant besides the idea that Fane was slowly forming that he just about fancied everyone he hung out with. And he didn't mean it as friends. He wanted to flaunt his friendships and he wanted to kiss his friends, to feel their soft, warm lips. He really got a natural high from it. Which explained why he was always so eager to agree to hang out with Odie.

He had confessed to Gus his affections for the other girl in the privacy of his dorm, not that he cared whether or not the whole school knew, but he wanted to be a bit more suave about it. He figured through hanging out with her, he'd figure out a good way to make a move on her. He figured he'd start by trying to get her to like him, which meant jokes.

He had just finished one of his favorite jokes about one of their fellow students that he perceived to be a loser and grinned as she laughed at it. He was about to elaborate on it when he saw her pause and tense up, grabbing his arm. He rose his eyebrows and searched for what she saw. It was the Cerisier captain. He was about to say something snarky to the boy when Odie spoke up, sounding cold as ever. He had to admit he was a little shocked and taken aback. He didn't know the D'Angelo's had a bad relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Winter break had been a hell in itself. Presented with the choice to move in with their mother, Quinn had accepted, after Odie had been a brat to the woman. He remembered the heartbreak of Marni being absent in his life and his father's averted affections to him, focused on Odie made it feel all the more lonelier. He had been so angry at Odie by the end of the meeting that he wrote a letter to their mother upon returning back to the manor that he would be more than happy to live with her for a bit. He didn't tell their father or Odie. He just packed his bags, wrote a short note and left.

Their mother did her best to cheer him up, seeing how down he was. She loved him as much as she had promised she would have and her new husband was a decent man as well. However, he felt a slight pang of guilt for leaving and even more so before neither Odie nor their father had followed him.

He had returned to school a sad boy and walked the halls at a slower pace than usual. His eyes were on the floor more often than they were looking up and he dragged his feet.

He had so happened to have looked up on this occasion and spotted Odie, arm's linked with the new announcer. He scowled. Fane Blevins was not a good boy to be around at all. He was a prankster and a jerk and he didn't want his kind hearted sister to have that kind of influence in life. His brow furrowed, he heard his sister call to him. "Hello Odie. I see you have taken it upon yourself to misjudge people," His eyes glared at Fane. "You're way better than him, y'know that, right?"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Odette narrowed her eyes and glared at him. "I could say the same to you Quinn, you seemed to misjudge our mother's motives fine." She smirked at the harsh blow to his ego. "Don't you question Fane, he's a better friend than you have ever been. He listens to me...and we have such a jolly time." She said and giggled and winked at Fane. She looked at Quinn with a look of 'what are you going to do? You can't control me.' She tossed her hair back and moved closer to Fane in a way just to spite her brother.

Looking at Quinn she rolled her eyes. "Did you have something to say? Or are you going to run off to mum telling her what a horrible person I am...how I've become a brat or that I've found out who I am?" She mocked him. "Run along, Quentin." She glared. "Nobody wants you here anymore. But you saw that at home didn't you." She smirked. "Good thing you left too...dad was wondering how to get rid of your when your were an adult." She lied, she was becoming such a bitch in this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Fane scoffed as he heard the disgust in Quentin's voice and could only assumed that it was geared towards him. Like he had ever done anything to Quentin? Nonetheless he remained quiet as the siblings had their small tiff and had to admit he was surprised at the things Odie had said. He grinned as he figured he had trained her well. When the pair turned away, he looked towards Odie. "Damn, I wouldn't want to cross you," He said, approvingly. "What did the sod do to you? Need me to help you seek revenge?" he whisper, so that the brother wouldn't hear him. Surprise was an element of a great prank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:19 pm

This was not Odette. Odette was a kind and caring girl, who was too shy to speak and played piano. He hadn't a clue what happened to her, but figured Fane played a pretty big role in it. "Yeah? Will you still be saying that in a month when he finds another girl he finds to be cuter than you and doesn't hang out with you anymore?" he knew how guys like Fane worked. Fane was a flirt. He would eventually get bored of Odie and then she would be yesterday's news.

"There's nothing to tell. She already knows, seeing how you turned down our family heirloom. You know there is no reason for you to act this way," He pointed out. "Whats the problem? You're jealous because I am finally getting love from one of our parents? She would've loved you too, but you didn't give her the chance! Now you need to hurt us both because you are selfish and need everything to be about you!" He replied, his ears turning red again. He gasped at Odie's words, which poked tears at his eyes. "You...you really think that?" he started, now sounding so much weaker. He sniffled, not wanting to cry because he was fifteen and Fane was there. "Fine. Mom talked about transferring me to Durmstrang. I think, since I am such a burden on your life, I'll accept." he said, and then turned to start walking away, brushing tears from his eyes.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Odette looked at Quinn like he was stupid. "You think I'm jealous!?" She laughed at his attempt to make her feel bad. "Quentin darling, you're the only one who is jealous around here, but mother would want you to go to Durmstang wouldn't she...seeing as who her stupid new husband went there. Don't be fooled by her sweet and generous act now...just wait, she'll turn on you. Just like she did with Father. You don't want be hurt again Quinn, you're setting your expectations so high...mother's going to ruin you...when she shows her true colors" She smirked wickedly at Quinn. "Also, another thing." She said looking down at him. "Don't tell me whom I can and can't hang out with with, you aren't my father. You think you have all of this control over me, but really, you're just a scared little boy." She smirked. "Fane is perfect...he's better than you'll ever be..." She said looking at the boy at her side and smiled seductively.

Biting her lip a little, she knew what she wanted to do. Her first kiss was something she'd thought about for a long time...parting her lips slightly she went in for the kill. Pushing her lips against Fane's hard and hungrily..she knew this was right. This was something she had wanted to do for a long time...but now it made the kiss even better, knowing she that her brother was objecting to it. The thrill of doing something that he didn't like made her feel amazing. She couldn't care less about what her brother thought...she just wanted to kiss Fane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 pm

His back was to Odie and he really wanted to just walk away from her. He loved his sister dearly, but like often times with people that you love, that makes it all the easier for him to be hurt by her and it felt even worse. It was like all the years of them playing together, being best friends was sent down the drain once they had started attending this bloody school. Durmstrang was actually seeming like an excellent idea.

"Thank you, Odie, for making me realize," He started, stifling the tears that were falling. "No one really loves me, I guess." That was the conclusion came to. "Since, Y'know, Dad is more than content with just you, you hate me now, and apparently Mom doesn't really love me either. So tell me, what did you want from this, Odie?" He turned around, saw her hanging onto the short little prat, as if he were prince charming himself. Quentin scowled.

"I know I can't control you. Have you ever considered that I am just giving you advice? And good advice as well?" He paused and gaped as he watched his sister snog Fane Blevins, of all people. His brows narrowed and he marched forward. As soon as the kiss broke, he pushed the two apart and then grabbed Fane by the collar. He pushed the boy up against the wall and lifted him to his own height with ease. "Don't. Touch. My. Sister," He growled at the boy and then released him. He wasn't much of a fighter or an intimidating person, but if Fane ever touched Odette again, he would find a way to make the boy pay.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Fane was enjoying every minute of what was going on. He liked attention. He liked causing trouble. And he liked this hatred he was getting from Quentin. Who cared if the older boy hated him? Word on the street was Quentin was a total pansy and wouldn't hurt a fly. He was six feet of mellow whereas Fane was condensed hype and aggression. He wasn't afraid to take on Quentin, so he enjoyed the bitter words the boy said about him. He would've argued, but most of it was true. He wanted a taste of everyone and one day, Odette might not be as intriguing to him as she was now as, say, another student. But he would think about that when the time came.

He was so caught up in the hype of the situation that he didn't realize Odie was going for a kiss until her lips were on his. He didn't waste a second once they were. He was used to kissing by now, rather enjoyed it actually. His arms wrapped around her as his lips moved against hers. He let out a whimper of pleasure before their lips parted with a click and he grinned at Quentin in a challenging way. He never thought the boy would've bolted at him.

Next moment he was cornered and could hardly breath with the grip Quentin had on him. He struggled slightly and gave a nervous look as the boy threatened him. "I'll do what I want," He replied and spat on the boy's face, then kicked his leg so he would release him. He adjusted his blazer, once on the ground and fixed his hair before relinking arms with Odie. "That boy is mental," He commented, still a bit flustered from being roughed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Odette glared at Fane as he pushed the boy away from him. "What the Hell, Quinn!!" She yelled and pushed him back. "Don't touch him, EVER! Okay!" She glared at him getting close to Fane. She smiled at him and then turned to Quinn and glared. "You don't even know me...you don't know who I am...and I do love you Quinn. But I don't love this possessive asshole of a boy you've become." She glared at him and unlinked her arm from Fane's and put the necklace he had bought her before they had even gotten to the school. "Here...thought you'd like this back..." She spoke angrily. Turning on her heel to took Fane's arm and walked away with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down