Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Make It Up As You Go

Go down

Make It Up As You Go Empty Make It Up As You Go

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Preforming Arts was never something Paige gave much thought to but this year when a club came around that was about preforming arts she thought it would be fun to try it out. However when she decided to join the club she didn't ever think she would be given the position as the leader of the club, she had no idea how to lead anyone in anything. She didn't know much about preforming arts and had only joined the club to learn more about it, now she was in charge of teaching others about it. She only knew of one person who had signed up for this club so everyone else was a stranger to her and most likely a lot were older than her, so they probably wouldn't be pleased to have her as their leader especially when they learned how incapable she was.

However the small blonde was determined to do her very best and not let all of those things weigh on her too much. Paige spent hours in the library after she learned of her new position, searching for anything that would make a good topic for the clubs very first meeting. Finally she found the perfect idea, not only would this be a great preforming arts topic and probably help new people learn the art of preforming but it sort of fit how she was probably going to spend the whole meeting. Improv it was called, actors and actresses were put in a scene without a script and had to make it up as they went along, a lot like how Paige didn't know how to lead and was going to make it up as she went.

Finally the day arrived and the small blonde stood on a small stage in front of all the PAC members. "Alright, uh well welcome to the first meeting of the Preforming Arts Club. I'm your leader Paige Bellerose, um I'm also a beater on the Montagnard team, and um well I guess I'm not that interesting. Anyways for today's meeting we are going to be trying to do some improv. For those who don't know what that is, two or more people will be up on stage and will be given a scene then they have to act out a scene that they've come up with on the spot. For the purpose of our club after awhile one person will improv their way out of the scene and another person will improv their way in. We'll do that until everyone had gone." She explained shyly and look around to see if people seemed to like the idea by reading faces, a lot of people seemed uninterested giving her very little confidence. She searched for Quentin, aka the only person in the club she knew. After a moment of not being able to find him she continued. "Alright so uh well I guess I'll go first to help explain what I meant, I need at least one more person please, any volunteers?" She asked looking around nervously.

Back to top Go down

Make It Up As You Go Empty Re: Make It Up As You Go

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Quinn didn't know anything about the performing arts. The single thing he was good at was Quidditch and dressing obnoxiously, which neither had to deal with performing arts. He wouldn't have given the club a second glance if it weren't for Paige vocalizing her interest in the club. That alone inspired him to scrawl his name on the sign up sheet.

What was more than just being in the same club as his crush, she was the leader of it as well. In Quinn's eyes, Paige could do no wrong, and he entered the classroom of their first meeting with a mindset that was to be easily impressed. He watched as Paige took a stand in front of the club and offered her an encouraging smile that last throughout her whole speech. She needed a volunteer and though Quinn  knew nothing of acting, his shot his arm up in the air anyway. He stood up and made his way towards where Paige was and stood next to her and tried to look as confident as any man could, knowing well they hadn't a clue what they were about to do.

"By the way, you are doing brilliant," Quinn whispered to Paige alone and waited for further instruction.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down