Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Go down

Vampires Will Never Hurt You Empty Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 pm

It was about time August learned his calling and started to get interested in her ample journeys. Her adventure partners had a tendency to change around a lot, but usually she called upon Cassie to join her. However, after Gus had displayed his interest in joining her, she couldn't say know to her own flesh and blood. With news of the vampire walking the school and the lockdown going on, forbading them to go outside, Percy knew exactly what sort of adventure they were going to have.

"We're going to catch this vampire and then we'll be heroes in the eyes of the school!" Percy relayed the plan to her little cousin. "But don't worry! I won't let this vampire hurt you! I came prepared!" She had done reading, that was, she had read multiple books about vampires with dubious accuracy about them and therefore felt she was knowledgeable on the topic. She dropped her bag of supplies on the ground to show the younger boy.

As she pulled out each item, she explained each. "A book, vampires hate reading." Or something like that. She knew there was one particular book they hated, but this one would have to do. "Water, vampires melt when in water." Or was that green skinned witches? There was something about water. "A stake. You stab one of these through their chests and they die. 'Course this is last resort." She wasn't a murderer, after all. Of course any being stabbed through the chest would probably die as well.

Back to top Go down

Vampires Will Never Hurt You Empty Re: Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:08 pm

When the news went around about a vampire, August was on edge. Vampires looked like regular people so there was no telling what the vampire looked like. August didn't know many people there so it was hard for him to tell if he's seen someone who looked like they didn't belong. Anyone could be a vampire for all he knew, even people he knew. They could have gotten bitten and no one would know.

When Percy began to talk about hunting the vampire, August bit his lip. "Are you sure this stuff will work?" He didn't know a thing about vampires but it didn't seem like these things would stop a vampire. "What if people we know get bitten? What do we do then?" He couldn't hurt anyone that he knew, even if they were a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 am

Persephone quickly recollected her supplies, handed some to August and then fixed the rest on her being. "Of course it'll work! I've read many books about vampires! And all of this stuff was mentioned in them!" She rested a hand on her younger cousin's shoulder. "You're not afraid, are you?" Her lip pouted a bit. She didn't want to spook her cousin. She just wanted him to have fun with her. "Don't worry, I won't let the vampires get you!"

They started to walk down the poorly light corridors of the dungeons. She had always found them to be somewhat labyrinth and knew what people said about the trolls that lived in them. She absolutely believed in the trolls and wondered how the vampire would fair faced against them.

"If someone gets bitten, then I guess they are doomed," Persephone answered. "They'll become a vampire too. But they could be a nice vampire." She offered. "Did you get bit?" She asked, skeptically, and then leaned over to examine her cousin's neck. "You're not the vampire, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 pm

"I'm not afraid," August stuck out his tongue, but the truth was he was afraid a little. Just a little. He trusted his older cousin and if she said not to worry, he wasn't going to worry. At least he wasn't going to show that he was worried. "And I won't let the vampire get you." He grinned at up at Percy. He started to walk along beside Percy, he took quick steps to stay right beside her. He didn't like the dungeons very much, not because of the troll but because it was kind of dark. He would never admit it, but he was afraid of the dark and what could be hidden in it.

"Doomed?" Gus repeated with a gulp. So, if his friends got bitten they would be doomed? "Yes, I'm totally a vampire," he said in a joking tone and hissed at his cousin. He chuckled at his little joke. "No, I didn't get bit. I just asked because I have friends to worry about. And I'm sure you do too. I don't think I'd be able to hunt people that were my friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Persephone believed Gus' joke for a moment and took a step back and placed a hand readily on the stake in her pocket for a brief moment. When the boy chuckled, she recognized the joke and eased up and bumped the boy with her hip, playfully. "Don't scare me like that, Gus!"

At the mention that perhaps their friends have already been bit, Persephone frowned. It was possible that one of their friends had already been bit and Persephone was almost positive she wouldn't be able to stake any friend of hers if that was true. "If that's the case, we'll have to teach them to be a good vampire." She planned, and then nodded. Yeah, surely that would work. Suddenly something moved in the shadows and she jumped back, throwing an arm across August protectively. She eased up once she could make out the glowing eyes of a small cat. "Oops, false alarm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

August laughed at his cousin's reaction to his joke. "Sorry, Perc." Would it be hard to train a vampire to be nice? Maybe. He wondered if they would try to bite him. "If you were to train a vampire, you'd have to make sure you keep all your fingers and toes, they could bite them off!" He wiggled his fingers, all were perfectly fine. "I guess it wouldn't be too hard if the person was already nice as a human."

Gus almost fell backwards at Percy's sudden movement. She scared him and his eyes widen. Phew, it was only a cat. "At least it wasn't the vampire." He moved around his cousin's arm and picked up the kitten. "Hi, little guy." It was obvious the boy loved animals and he had the habit of picking up strays and petting them. He picked up the habit after spending some time with his friend, Cassie. "Isn't he so cute?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down